Post: How to make Money via Paypal with a Ipod,Ipad or Iphone
06-20-2011, 06:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i was exploring the interwebz and found a website call Appredeem.com so here are the steps on how to make money.

Step 1. Go to m.appredeem.com on your ipod and it will want you to install something to validate your account so install it and now its time for step 2

Step 2. now that it you installed the validator you will now be asked to add the web page to your homescreen do that then open up the app called appredeem. now for step 3.

Step 3. now that you have opened up the app click setting and click create a account and fill out your info for your email address use your email that you use for your paypal account.

Step 4. Now that your account is created now is how to make money you can make money by downloading apps and inviting friends. When you sign up please use my bonus code " Warlockplayer19 " without the quotations and you will get a extra 25 points

F.A.Q

How much is every point ? 1 Point = 1 Cent so if you had 100 points that would = $1.00

When i try to redeem my points it says my account has been compromised What do i do ? This has happened to me so all you have to do it when it says your account has been compromised click contact now and it should send you to your email with a pre-maid email just add something like " i tryed redeeming something and it said my account has been compromised please help " and you should get a email back.

Message to mods this has not been posted so dont close clutchlikebenny has posted a thread similar to this but it is way diffrent

Proof of payment

Warlocks payments
You must login or register to view this content.

.Niks's Payments

iikCii's Payments

Thrashher's Payments
Last edited by Warlockplayer19 ; 07-27-2011 at 03:11 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Warlockplayer19 for this useful post:

Ahstro, Aladdin, Alpha, Ben, Bush., ColdPatch, DreamKidzVa, fill0botto95, FourzerotwoFAILS, HowsMySHOOTING, I ez Dustan, i Ozzy i, islanda73, Justin, Joseph, MCPADDINGTON, Mezzid, Mudkipzzzz, Nero., niga_plzz146, oORayOo, Post Count, Saint Jimmy, Slashey, Steel Gaming, TheJakeinator, Winning, xInfiniteX, xXPolojackXx
06-28-2011, 11:07 PM #74
i got banned just cause i made 10 dollars in 1 night >.>
06-29-2011, 04:06 AM #75
Originally posted by RoyalNota View Post
i got banned just cause i made 10 dollars in 1 night >.>

I got banned too but i made $16 off of them and me and saint jimmy are thinking about upgrades to the exploit to where we can make money even if we are banned
07-01-2011, 02:41 AM #76
You must login or register to view this content. Here is proof it works
07-01-2011, 03:02 AM #77
Millz
Worth the Weight
Thank you very much for this. =D
07-01-2011, 05:06 AM #78
Originally posted by Millz59 View Post
Thank you very much for this. =D

no problem
07-01-2011, 06:05 AM #79
Shootprado