07-18-2011, 08:25 AM #1
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When I open up the Youtube app on my 2g iPod touch 4.2.1 I go on some random video, then when I go on another, I cannot see the description of the video, nor what rating it has gotten.

I have tried restoring it, but it didn't work, any help would be great thanks :y:
07-18-2011, 09:47 AM #2
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Never had this glitch but I also had a youtube app glitch where the keyboard only appeared once; so I had to close the app and re-open it to get it back

you should restore, resolved my issue
07-18-2011, 10:53 AM #3
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by xZerko View Post
When I open up the Youtube app on my 2g iPod touch 4.2.1 I go on some random video, then when I go on another, I cannot see the description of the video, nor what rating it has gotten.

I have tried restoring it, but it didn't work, any help would be great thanks :y:

we ve got the same device and same fw but i've never had any problem with youtube app
anyway to see the description after you watched a video, you have to go in the previsour tab, do you know?
07-18-2011, 10:58 AM #4
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by fill0botto95 View Post
we ve got the same device and same fw but i've never had any problem with youtube app
anyway to see the description after you watched a video, you have to go in the previsour tab, do you know?

It's actually only happened just recently this bug, it was working fine before. (When I first updated to the latest firmware)
07-18-2011, 11:05 AM #5
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by xZerko View Post
It's actually only happened just recently this bug, it was working fine before. (When I first updated to the latest firmware)

apple's secrets

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo