08-12-2011, 05:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey NGU this is a little tweak called Orange developed by Maximus and yes its also the first iPhone SMS Bomber made for iPhone!! :y:
Now the original tweak Orange was made for Ryan Petrich TweakWeak challenge.

But when i first downloaded it it was good but it still needed improvements...

so a fellow by the name of BannedApple over at xSellize made it better Smile

Requirments: A jailbroken iPhone
SBSettings
A brain

So what you need to do is go into cydia.
go to the Manage tab
tap on sources
tap on edit (at the top)
then tap on Add an add this source cydia.xsellize.com/
make sure you add https:// before the actual source an also make sure you put the final forward slash.

and after you add that source go to the search tab an search for "SMS Bomber" WITHOUT the quotes!!!
an after you found it click on install an after it is done installing click on Respring at the bottom an BAMM!!! you now have a SMS bomber for your iPhone.

after its done the Respring go to SBSetting an you should now see a new toggle called OrangeSBS.
to "Bomb" someone you must click on the toggle an choose how many texts you would like send to your victim an then go to your messages app an send only 1 text message an Orange will do the rest Winky Winky

NOTE: you MUST have SBSettings installed first before you download the SMS Bomber.
also yes i know that you can only send 20 text but i have a mod so you can send more then 20..

**ANOTHER NOTE**
To send the normal 1 text message you must set orange back to 1 or else you will be bombing people all day trust me i learned that the hard way lol
i will post a Tut on how to send more then 20 texts in a little while so stay tuned.

if you have ANY questions regarding this please post here an i will do my best to answer each an everyone of you guys here at NGU Smile

Sorry this is my first Tut on here so if there is any confusion or misunderstandings please post an i will do my best to help you out

your welcome and enjoy!

BuddhaBr0wniez

Credits:
Maximus for making Orange
BannedApple for improving it
Last edited by BuddhaBr0wniez ; 08-12-2011 at 06:01 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to BuddhaBr0wniez for this useful post:

D@ EnVvY!, Exploits, HecmanHD, Nas.
08-12-2011, 08:39 AM #2
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Great tutorial! Keep them comming!
08-12-2011, 10:32 AM #3
Thanx for the support an yes I will post more tuts for iPhone/iPod/iPad
08-12-2011, 11:14 AM #4
Nas.
I AM Keep-It-X-Rated
I'm going to try this on my iPad later today when I get home. Thanks :y:
08-12-2011, 11:20 AM #5
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
another note: this could get bad if you dont have an ulimited msg plan on your iphone :carling: I learned the bad way

anyways great tutorial bro Smile
08-12-2011, 05:55 PM #6
Originally posted by NikeSB. View Post
I'm going to try this on my iPad later today when I get home. Thanks :y:

This will not work on your iPad :( sorry my friend. Unless you did the mod get messages.app an phone.app
Then it's might work. But as of now it only works for iPhone.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by HecmanHD View Post
another note: this could get bad if you dont have an ulimited msg plan on your iphone :carling: I learned the bad way

anyways great tutorial bro Smile

Yes that is very true, an thanx Smile

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Would you guys like me to post a tut on how to send more then 20 text messages?

An if you want a tut done on anything iPhone/iPod/iPad related let me know an I'll do my best to make one
08-13-2011, 11:46 AM #7
monster2331
Do a barrel roll!
HAHA this is a funny app
08-18-2011, 01:49 AM #8
jsq789
bitches
:evil: hehehehe >:]

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

ooh please share how to send 20+ texts
08-18-2011, 01:50 AM #9
ThatsAmazin
Gym leader
Really nice, will be using this method soon.. Winky Winky
08-18-2011, 05:18 AM #10
Originally posted by jsq789 View Post
:evil: hehehehe >:]

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

ooh please share how to send 20+ texts

I will post a TUT on how to send more then 20+ texts at a time as soon as I get my laptop back lol

It is fairly simple.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo