09-01-2011, 11:25 PM #1
Implicit
Elite Gamer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I follow this tutorial and it worked perfect I have my shsh saved but everytime I tried to restore my iPhone I got an error or with the itunes loop but this will also work if You don´t have your shsh and want to downgrade from 4.3.5 to 4.3.3 to jailbreak untethered just like me

1.First You´ll have to download iFaith from iH8Sn0w´s website You must login or register to view this content.

2.After You download it, extract it and if You are using Windows 7 open it with compatibility mode for Windows Xp because the program will freeze if You don´t do that

3.Open and click where it says " Dump SHSH "
You must login or register to view this content.

4.Follow the instructions to put Your IDevice in Dfu Mode and let the program make Its work at the end It will ask you to save the Shsh in somewhere of your Pc , Just save it wherever You want but for make it quickly save it on the Desktop

5.After It finish go where It says " Build *Signed* IPSW w/ blobs " and click where It says " Browse for SHSH Blobs Cache " and search for the file that You saved before You must login or register to view this content.
also It will ask you for the firmware you want to downgrade ,If you already have it browse for it , If not the program can download it for you

6.The program will create a new firmware saved on your Desktop

7. Now You must put your IDevice into Pwned Dfu Mode you can use iFaith , Just follow the instructions on the screen

8. Open Itunes and press Shit + Restore and search for the firmware that Ifaith created

9. Enjoy your Untethered Jailbreak , You can go to You must login or register to view this content. on Safari and Install Cydia , That´s the easiest way

The following 5 users say thank you to Implicit for this useful post:

bad_carma, DeezShinyNutz, Lucy Pinder, Millz, MrFox
09-10-2011, 11:52 PM #20
Default Avatar
Tyrol
hmmm,
on You must login or register to view this content. the only iFaith - File i see supports iOS 3.1.1 to 4.3.3.. your sure it works with 4.3.5?

cause i wont destroy my iphone ;-)

EDIT: I tried it out, and as i thought the program says my iDevice is running an invalid iOS ;-)

can't you upload the version you have?
Last edited by Tyrol ; 09-11-2011 at 12:01 AM.
09-11-2011, 01:08 AM #21
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by Tyrol View Post
hmmm,
on You must login or register to view this content. the only iFaith - File i see supports iOS 3.1.1 to 4.3.3.. your sure it works with 4.3.5?

cause i wont destroy my iphone ;-)

EDIT: I tried it out, and as i thought the program says my iDevice is running an invalid iOS ;-)

can't you upload the version you have?

Wow you don´t even the read, Install iOS 4.3.3 on your iphone (it doesnt care if it gives u an error) and then use ifaith to get the shsh and create the firmware then just restore again
09-18-2011, 12:39 PM #22
THANK YOU! I finally can jailbreak Happy
09-18-2011, 05:54 PM #23
hustlnpoon
Pokemon Trainer
iFaith has been waiting more my ipod touch 4g for an hour now, no progress. what am i doing wrong :/?
09-18-2011, 09:31 PM #24
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by hustlnpoon View Post
iFaith has been waiting more my ipod touch 4g for an hour now, no progress. what am i doing wrong :/?

Use this version You must login or register to view this content.
09-18-2011, 09:49 PM #25
could look it up on youtube
09-29-2011, 04:59 PM #26
Originally posted by Slammz View Post
I follow this tutorial and it worked perfect I have my shsh saved but everytime I tried to restore my iPhone I got an error or with the itunes loop but this will also work if You don´t have your shsh and want to downgrade from 4.3.5 to 4.3.3 to jailbreak untethered just like me

1.First You´ll have to download iFaith from iH8Sn0w´s website You must login or register to view this content.

2.After You download it, extract it and if You are using Windows 7 open it with compatibility mode for Windows Xp because the program will freeze if You don´t do that

3.Open and click where it says " Dump SHSH "

4.Follow the instructions to put Your IDevice in Dfu Mode and let the program make Its work at the end It will ask you to save the Shsh in somewhere of your Pc , Just save it wherever You want but for make it quickly save it on the Desktop

5.After It finish go where It says " Build *Signed* IPSW w/ blobs " and click where It says " Browse for SHSH Blobs Cache " and search for the file that You saved before You must login or register to view this content.
also It will ask you for the firmware you want to downgrade ,If you already have it browse for it , If not the program can download it for you

6.The program will create a new firmware saved on your Desktop

7. Now You must put your IDevice into Pwned Dfu Mode you can use iFaith , Just follow the instructions on the screen

8. Open Itunes and press Shit + Restore and search for the firmware that Ifaith created

9. Enjoy your Untethered Jailbreak , You can go to You must login or register to view this content. on Safari and Install Cydia , That´s the easiest way

will this work on 4.3.5
09-29-2011, 10:12 PM #27
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by cody97124241 View Post
will this work on 4.3.5

I did it with that version , Read the entire thread before you ask me something
09-29-2011, 11:31 PM #28
jdct3
Haxor!
Hey man, I am an awesome ipod touch hacker...I make my own jailbreaks and stuff, Just tell me what firmware you are on and what you want to downgrade too?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo