12-04-2011, 05:37 PM #1
The Rangers
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sorry i wrong section, anyway i was wondering why when i make a status on my 4s it says "via mobile" on iphone? and how do i change it to "via iphone" Thanks
12-05-2011, 07:52 PM #11
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by rangerswatp1873 View Post
aye mate i did, but i never went through to fb on safari then downloaded it from the fb site , i went straight to the app store and downloaded it....?

Yes go to the App Store and download it but if you use an iPad it will never say "via iPad" because Facebook suck so hard that they don't fix that in the iPad app and let it the same of the iPhone one.
12-05-2011, 08:04 PM #12
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by .Coqui View Post
Yes go to the App Store and download it but if you use an iPad it will never say "via iPad" because Facebook suck so hard that they don't fix that in the iPad app and let it the same of the iPhone one.
i have mate it say vi mobile, do you have iphone?
12-05-2011, 08:17 PM #13
Coqui
Former Staff
i have mate it say vi mobile, do you have iphone?

I have iPad 2 and iPod Touch but no iPhone :(
12-05-2011, 11:26 PM #14
aye mate i did, but i never went through to fb on safari then downloaded it from the fb site , i went straight to the app store and downloaded it....?

It should work then, when you installed it on your phone did it say on your facebook wall that you installed the app? Usually when you download the app it says it on your wall on facebook.
12-07-2011, 02:12 AM #15
initialD
★ ☆ ✰ SniperX ✰ ☆ ★
ive noticed just status updates say via mobile and posting pics says via iPhone i guess its just a bug in the app

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo