Post: Clover Pay - Easiest $30 You Will Ever Make From an App
12-15-2011, 02:58 PM #1
KilllerPanda
Wanted Dead or Alive
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Requirements

• -iOS Device (iPhone, iTouch, iPad)
  • -Debit/Credit (Required to Pay Out)
  • -Phone # (Google Voice if you don't have one)

Originally posted by another user
I'm so surprised that this hasn't been posted on NGU yet, atleast I'm pretty sure. Clover Pay will literally be the easiest 30 Dollars you have ever made. You get $5 for signing up, and you get $5 dollars for every member you refer, up to 5 other members. To join, you must be invited by a member but finding invite codes is fairly easy. I will walk you through the steps, and show you how to sign up for this awesome app.

1)Download the app You must login or register to view this content. from the App Store.

2)Verify your Phone Number, preferably by voice as I believe it is easier than verifying by text.

3)On your iDevice, visit You must login or register to view this content. in Safari. (If it says something similar to You must login or register to view this content., than you need to find a different invite)

4)It should then take you back to the main Clover Pay App, and ask you a few more questions, such as your name, and to enter a PIN Number. (PIN can be anything like 1234)

5)After you enter your PIN, you'll be given $5 which can be immediately withdrawn to either a Bank Account, PayPal, or as a Amazon Giftcard. (Debit Card or CC is required to verify identity)

If you signed up and would like me to post your Invite code here, PM or Quote me with it Awesome face
Quinnh - You must login or register to view this content.
XCuz - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by KilllerPanda ; 12-27-2011 at 05:53 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to KilllerPanda for this useful post:

-Google-, -Xcuz-, cgs18, Matheus41
01-04-2012, 12:11 AM #29
Originally posted by KilllerPanda View Post

Requirements

• -iOS Device (iPhone, iTouch, iPad)
  • -Debit/Credit (Required to Pay Out)
  • -Phone # (Google Voice if you don't have one)

1)Download the app You must login or register to view this content. from the App Store.

2)Verify your Phone Number, preferably by voice as I believe it is easier than verifying by text.

3)On your iDevice, visit You must login or register to view this content. in Safari. (If it says something similar to You must login or register to view this content., than you need to find a different invite)

4)It should then take you back to the main Clover Pay App, and ask you a few more questions, such as your name, and to enter a PIN Number. (PIN can be anything like 1234)

5)After you enter your PIN, you'll be given $5 which can be immediately withdrawn to either a Bank Account, PayPal, or as a Amazon Giftcard. (Debit Card or CC is required to verify identity)

If you signed up and would like me to post your Invite code here, PM or Quote me with it Awesome face
Quinnh - You must login or register to view this content.
XCuz - You must login or register to view this content.

So how do you make more than $5?
01-06-2012, 02:28 AM #30
Default Avatar
dorux
This link has 5 invites still

I have more links and will post them soon.
01-06-2012, 10:36 PM #31
Works only in US?
01-06-2012, 10:37 PM #32
Yup!

10char
Originally posted by tomerhalbertal View Post
Works only in US?
01-07-2012, 06:31 PM #33
Fer
Banned
I've been on waitlist for about a week, wtf? anyone else have this problem.
01-07-2012, 08:16 PM #34
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by FerTheWin View Post
I've been on waitlist for about a week, wtf? anyone else have this problem.

nope i got approved 1 hour ago, i waited for 12h
01-08-2012, 12:11 AM #35
kessuh
Haxor!
Anyone have an invite link?
01-08-2012, 03:02 PM #36
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by kessuh View Post
Anyone have an invite link?

here You must login or register to view this content.
01-09-2012, 01:40 AM #37
kessuh
Haxor!
Thank you for the invite. Anyways, here's my invite code for the future people. Anyone know if we can do this more than one time?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo