12-28-2011, 03:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [SUP] Hello, first your device need already to be jailbroken.

Step 1: Launch Cydia app on your jailbroken iPhone
Step 2: Then navigate to Manage and then on Sources section to view your current Cydia repositories.
Step 3: Now select Edit button and then tap Add button on the top-left corner of Cydia (Just skip to Step 5 if you have already added You must login or register to view this content.)
Step 4: Then add You must login or register to view this content. as Cydia/APT URL then tap on the Add Source button.
Step 5: Once done, tap on Return to Cydia button to view Hackulous repo.
Step 6: Now tap on the Search tab at the bottom, type Installous in the search bar and then tap on Search button.
Step 7: From the search results, select Installous 4.4.2 and then tap on the Install button.

For some people adding sources will freeze a bit then just click cancel and you have installous to.[/SUP]

So with installous you can get all iDevice apps for free!

After download is complete and your apps dissapeared restart device, if cydia or installous button don't work while clicking on it also restart ur device..
Last edited by Liquid8 ; 12-29-2011 at 06:53 AM. Reason: forgot something.

The following 3 users say thank you to Liquid8 for this useful post:

Boxxxxyyy, soc18, sunce99

The following user groaned Liquid8 for this awful post:

Coqui
12-28-2011, 03:55 PM #2
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Should also add This lets you get ANY app for FREE
12-28-2011, 04:53 PM #3
What a faggot, this is why jailbreaking is seen as all pirating.

The following 2 users say thank you to Samberg for this useful post:

cgs18, Geigers
12-28-2011, 05:59 PM #4
Originally posted by Samberg View Post

Some people will be very thankfull to the person who made this, and some people like me will hate ur comment Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by Pixie
Should also add This lets you get ANY app for FREE

Yeah added thanks Winky Winky
12-28-2011, 06:10 PM #5
xVoltagee--
Do a barrel roll!
I updated to 5.0.1 and i was worried about installous. Now i can re-download it. Thanks for the Tut.
12-28-2011, 06:15 PM #6
Originally posted by xVoltagee
I updated to 5.0.1 and i was worried about installous. Now i can re-download it. Thanks for the Tut.

Hi no problemo mate you're welcome, One thing when you add the source and it will take to long just cancel it, and go to the next step and it will still works.
And always restart your iDevice after the instal.
12-28-2011, 06:18 PM #7
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Samberg View Post

so you're saying he likes other males because he posts a tutorial of something that's been out there for so long?:lol:
12-28-2011, 06:52 PM #8
Originally posted by tustin25 View Post
so you're saying he likes other males because he posts a tutorial of something that's been out there for so long?:lol:
I know it's out for like ages, but just for the people for who thinks it's impossible to do it on iOS 5.0.1
12-28-2011, 08:08 PM #9
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by TomBreeZe View Post
I know it's out for like ages, but just for the people for who thinks it's impossible to do it on iOS 5.0.1

oh i know, i was mostly just talking to him.
12-28-2011, 10:42 PM #10
gringo96
Little One
Originally posted by TomBreeZe View Post
[SUP] Hello, first your device need already to be jailbroken.

Step 1: Launch Cydia app on your jailbroken iPhone
Step 2: Then navigate to Manage and then on Sources section to view your current Cydia repositories.
Step 3: Now select Edit button and then tap Add button on the top-left corner of Cydia (Just skip to Step 5 if you have already added You must login or register to view this content.)
Step 4: Then add You must login or register to view this content. as Cydia/APT URL then tap on the Add Source button.
Step 5: Once done, tap on Return to Cydia button to view Hackulous repo.
Step 6: Now tap on the Search tab at the bottom, type Installous in the search bar and then tap on Search button.
Step 7: From the search results, select Installous 4.4.2 and then tap on the Install button.

For some people adding sources will freeze a bit then just click cancel and you have installous to.[/SUP]

So with installous you can get all iDevice apps for free!

After download is complete and you can't see anything just restore your idevice and do it again.

you restart not restore... :derp:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo