Post: Unlimited Score Glitch in Temple Run! (NO JAILBREAK!)
01-05-2012, 12:01 AM #1
NJN
I sat on your nachos
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Its very simple!
To activate this glitch you need to open Temple Run, go to Options and turn ON tutorial.
Now start playing and on the first → or ← tap your screen twice, turn twice like → → . After the glitch is activated you just need to leave your iDevice and let it make high score. Smile If you want to finish the game hit twice . Smile

The following 5 users say thank you to NJN for this useful post:

Midnight.eGo, Coqui, J_MAN, Spaz-
01-05-2012, 12:26 AM #2
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by NewJerseyNerd View Post
Its very simple!
To activate this glitch you need to open Temple Run, go to Options and turn ON tutorial.
Now start playing and on the first → or ← tap your screen twice, turn twice like → → . After the glitch is activated you just need to leave your iDevice and let it make high score. Smile If you want to finish the game hit twice . Smile

It works, I'm doing it right now Happy
01-05-2012, 12:31 AM #3
Thanks, it works
01-08-2012, 02:00 AM #4
Spaz-
i HaZ mY ☆GET ME ANOTHA 1
dissappointing you dont get coins in it though :(
01-08-2012, 03:13 AM #5
Andr3wM
Little One
doesnt work for me :/

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by .Coqui View Post
It works, I'm doing it right now Happy

how did you do it?
01-08-2012, 03:57 AM #6
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Andr3wM View Post
doesnt work for me :/

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

how did you do it?

Like the tutorial say :dumb: I know is working because I do it on iPod , iPhone and iPad.
01-08-2012, 04:11 PM #7
Andr3wM
Little One
Originally posted by .Coqui View Post
Like the tutorial say :dumb: I know is working because I do it on iPod , iPhone and iPad.

I got it..but thanks tho
01-15-2012, 07:19 PM #8
Relevant Is God
Trustworthy Level 2
Originally posted by NewJerseyNerd View Post
Its very simple!

i cant get it :( i double swipe it really quickly but it never works D; been trying ages lol
01-25-2012, 10:28 PM #9
Axiom
PC Gamer
The score doesn't save either. :(
01-25-2012, 10:54 PM #10
Jallahalla
Do a barrel roll!
nice1 pretty easy to do! but now i get bored playing the game lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo