Post: (help)- how can I fix my bricked iPod stuck on the home screen?
05-08-2012, 04:09 AM #1
bevy300
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have an iPod 2, and I decided to jail brake it, when I was installing the jailbrake on to my iPod, my iPod shut off becouse the charger was loose and it had a small amount o battery left. Anyways, it is stuck on the apple logo, and when I plug it into a pc it is not recognized by my pc including iTunes. I held the sleep button and power button togather but that just restarts the ipod, then it does the same thing. Can this be fixed in anyway? If there is a way to unbrick it please respond to the thread.

Sorry for the title I meant apple logo.
05-08-2012, 04:15 AM #2
ghostbear
Vaulted cur
Originally posted by bevy300 View Post
I have an iPod 2, and I decided to jail brake it, when I was installing the jailbrake on to my iPod, my iPod shut off becouse the charger was loose and it had a small amount o battery left. Anyways, it is stuck on the apple logo, and when I plug it into a pc it is not recognized by my pc including iTunes. I held the sleep button and power button togather but that just restarts the ipod, then it does the same thing. Can this be fixed in anyway? If there is a way to unbrick it please respond to the thread.

Sorry for the title I meant apple logo.

You need to put it in DFU mode. Here is a link to help ya. You must login or register to view this content. Best of luck.
05-08-2012, 10:59 AM #3
bevy300
Little One
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve a smiley face Smile

AND PLUS REP+
05-09-2012, 01:59 AM #4
ghostbear
Vaulted cur
Originally posted by bevy300 View Post
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve a smiley face Smile

AND PLUS REP+

Glad it helped you. Smile