05-24-2012, 10:02 AM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Yes this is a Copy an Paste

As of this post, at about 4:45AM EST, it is 10:45AM in Amsterdam where the Hack In The Box conference is currently taking place. Just as pod2g alluded to in a previous post on his blog, it looks like the iOS 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak will be demonstrated live at the conference, along with its highly awaited released before the conference concludes.

The official Twitter account for the Hack In The Box Security Conference just sent out a tweet confirming “Jailbreak Live” will take place tomorrow, and they are offering special 1-day passes if you happen to be in the area and wish to watch history take place.

What time can you expect to see the untethered jailbreak released in your neck of the woods? We analyze the likely time for the release inside…

The following user thanked Pixie Lott for this useful post:

xMo
05-24-2012, 06:20 PM #11
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Rab View Post
Well True that, i just bought some Cydia Apps, Yes Bought, i Support that Work, and i guess PKG Backup would fix that for me, cuz it saves all ur Tweaks, sources.

That one don't work that great actually now I'm telling everyone to use another tweak called AptBackup :y:
05-24-2012, 06:46 PM #12
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Pixie

As of this post, at about 4:45AM EST, it is 10:45AM in Amsterdam where the Hack In The Box conference is currently taking place. Just as pod2g alluded to in a previous post on his blog, it looks like the iOS 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak will be demonstrated live at the conference, along with its highly awaited released before the conference concludes.

The official Twitter account for the Hack In The Box Security Conference just sent out a tweet confirming “Jailbreak Live” will take place tomorrow, and they are offering special 1-day passes if you happen to be in the area and wish to watch history take place.

What time can you expect to see the untethered jailbreak released in your neck of the woods? We analyze the likely time for the release inside…

Might not come on Friday could come when Pod2G and them lot are back home, just in case of problems with the tool
05-24-2012, 07:25 PM #13
zhypersonic
Pixie Lott does not know iOS.
Originally posted by Jake View Post
Might not come on Friday could come when Pod2G and them lot are back home, just in case of problems with the tool

They are working on it.
05-25-2012, 01:20 PM #14
Im still sticking with iOS 4.3.3 :P
05-25-2012, 01:22 PM #15
Qalar
Big Daddy
Its out !! Check Greenpois0n Site
05-25-2012, 05:36 PM #16
hmmmm well this was useful
05-26-2012, 04:42 AM #17
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by Pixie

When will it be out
05-26-2012, 05:24 PM #18
GAMIPR
Banned
Originally posted by MrHosterHD View Post
well thats good news for me Smile

I know right, I really need this. ! !!! !!! !!!
05-26-2012, 05:53 PM #19
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by TheEpic View Post
When will it be out

It was realesed yesterday here's my tutorial and help thread Winky Winky You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo