Post: [Ac!D]Siri - Spire like GUI for iOS 5.1.1 (iPad and iPhone)
05-31-2012, 07:14 PM #1
Millz
Worth the Weight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [Ac!D]Siri is now out! The developer which can be found on twitter You must login or register to view this content. took down [Ac!D]Siri for a few updates, and is now working on iOS 5.1.1!

(The reason I am posting this is that Spite is now $5 for iOS 5.1.1 and Spire is only for iOS 5.0.1)

BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OUTLINED AS WELL AS READ THE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU ARE DOWNLOADING FROM CYDIA. IF YOU ARE UPDATING IT IS VERY COMPLEX.

CONFIRMED TO BE WORKING FOR ME ON DATE OF POST. NO LATER.

Here is proof of working installation: (Photos from my iPhone)

You must login or register to view this content.

Installation Instructions:

Go to Cydia>Manage>Sources>Edit>Add

Add the source You must login or register to view this content.

Reload Cydia, go back to Manage>Sources

Open the source that you have just installed.

Here you can select whatever you want to download. [Ac!D]Siri is for iPhones, there are also other things for iPads.

After you install it, reboot and you should have Siri working. From here you can go to settings and punch in whichever Siri server you would like to use.

My personal favourite is Three Little Pigs.

I don't take responsibility for anything that may go wrong.
Last edited by Millz ; 06-09-2012 at 08:59 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Millz for this useful post:

James_Bond, Kush Friendly, Mr.Kane, sean03291
06-04-2012, 07:45 AM #2
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Millz59 View Post
[Ac!D]Siri is now out! The developer which can be found on twitter You must login or register to view this content. took down [Ac!D]Siri for a few updates, and is now working on iOS 5.1.1!

If i install it just doesnt work, didnt give me the option to turn siri on in general.
06-04-2012, 04:56 PM #3
Demmonnixx
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Mr.Kane View Post
If i install it just doesnt work, didnt give me the option to turn siri on in general.

Did you get it working and how?
06-04-2012, 04:59 PM #4
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Demmonnixx View Post
Did you get it working and how?

This didnt work.

I installed Spite 3.0.1 [Untethered]
06-04-2012, 05:15 PM #5
Demmonnixx
Vault dweller
This didnt work.

I installed Spite 3.0.1 [Untethered]

Ahh, ok thanks for the reply. What proxy are you using and did Spite cost anything? Can't look right this second.
06-04-2012, 06:11 PM #6
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Demmonnixx View Post
Ahh, ok thanks for the reply. What proxy are you using and did Spite cost anything? Can't look right this second.

You have to pay for a VIP section on a repo, but i didnt.
add the source You must login or register to view this content.
search spite and download spite 3.0.1 (untethered) if your on an iphone there is an ipad option as well
then just use proxys as normal, i prefer the wordjelly as it is free and always up basically, also has good responses to your questions unlike some servers.

The following user thanked Mr.Kane for this useful post:

D@ EnVvY!
06-04-2012, 07:24 PM #7
Millz
Worth the Weight

Did you reboot instead of respring?

It works for me perfectly. I'm not exactly sure what could be wrong. Did you install the Ac!D one? Spite actually didn't work for me, which is why I put this one out since Spite is like $5 now. Oh well, as long as it works one way or another I guess.
06-04-2012, 08:12 PM #8
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Did you reboot instead of respring?

It works for me perfectly. I'm not exactly sure what could be wrong. Did you install the Ac!D one? Spite actually didn't work for me, which is why I put this one out since Spite is like $5 now. Oh well, as long as it works one way or another I guess.

look at my post about to get it free Smile but yh i have it working fine just Ac!D siri was shit for me ahah
06-09-2012, 12:27 AM #9
M.Mac
Lacrosse<3
[Ac!D]Siri is now out! The developer which can be found on twitter You must login or register to view this content. took down [Ac!D]Siri for a few updates, and is now working on iOS 5.1.1!

(The reason I am posting this is that Spite is now $5 for iOS 5.1.1 and Spire is only for iOS 5.0.1

Here is proof of working installation: (Photos from my iPhone)

Installation Instructions:

Go to Cydia>Manage>Sources>Edit>Add

Add the source You must login or register to view this content.

Reload Cydia, go back to Manage>Sources

Open the source that you have just installed.

Here you can select whatever you want to download. [Ac!D]Siri is for iPhones, there are also other things for iPads.

After you install it, reboot and you should have Siri working. From here you can go to settings and punch in whichever Siri server you would like to use.

My personal favourite is Three Little Pigs.

Can i have a little help with three little pigs i joined the server and set it up but it always says "I'm really sorry about this, but i can't take any requests right now please try again in a little while"
06-09-2012, 12:30 AM #10
Millz
Worth the Weight
Originally posted by M.Mac View Post
Can i have a little help with three little pigs i joined the server and set it up but it always says "I'm really sorry about this, but i can't take any requests right now please try again in a little while"

You need to go to their website: You must login or register to view this content. (Look under the Accepting New People)

The server accepts people only during certain parts of the day. The server has been getting really busy lately so get in while you can.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo