07-04-2012, 04:36 PM #1
afc4lif3boi
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im am going to tell you how to get cars, upgrades and free Vinyl's for 1 coin on the free app CRS RACING WITHOUT A JAILBROKEN DEVICE

UPDATE
As of 17/07/2012 the new update 1.0.7 makes the game corrupt. DO NOT UPDATE YOU NEED TO STAY ON 1.0.6. IF YOU DO UPDATE AND DOWNGRADE THE VERSION TO 1.0.6 PATCH IT WILL TELL YOU, YOU HAVE PLAYED A MORE RECENT VERSION OF CSR RACING YOU MUST UPDATE THE GAME. THERE IS A SIMPLE FIX BUT YOU HAVE TO START FROM THE BEGINNING JUST DISABLE INTERNET. IF YOU HAVE FLIGHT MODE JUST ENABLE THAT ASWELL.

Requirements
iExplorer ( Or Some Kind of way to access files on Your iDevice) (You must login or register to view this content.) (Download to iExplorer)
Notepad

First go to
var / mobile / apps / crs racing / appdataroot ( If You Can Not Find Crs Racing Folder Look For F7301B00-5377-4D1A-ABAB-4C3665ACE1DF

Second Locate
asset_database_default

Third
Transfer This to your desktop

Fourth
Open In Notepad

Fifth
Look for the item you would like So i want the Audi TT RS i would look for {"version": "14", "code": "AudiTTRS", "type": "1", "cash": "0", "gold": "35"}

Sixth
All you have to do is change the value {"version": "14", "code": "AudiTTRS", "type": "1", "cash": "1", "gold": "1"} See changed the value to 1 now the car is free

Seventh
Save the file then copy back to var / mobile / apps / crs racing / appdataroot restart the app and your done

You can do this with all the cars all the upgrades and all the Vinyls

Link
Here is a link for all who can not do it or can not be bothered to do it everything is free except gas and number plates
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by afc4lif3boi ; 07-24-2012 at 07:00 PM. Reason: UPDATE
07-23-2012, 12:09 AM #2
wen copyin the app in installin it on the iphone it comes up wit a message that this app is not authorized for this computer meanin that this app is mainly for the account who downloaded this app n not ne other account

---------- Post added 07-23-2012 at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-22-2012 at 11:46 PM ----------

the reason we cant use this app is bcuz its under another account in this case [email][email protected][/email]
07-24-2012, 01:18 PM #3
Has Anyone successfully done this cheat yet if so please tell me so i can do it Happy
07-24-2012, 06:25 PM #4
afc4lif3boi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Jaliciense View Post
wen copyin the app in installin it on the iphone it comes up wit a message that this app is not authorized for this computer meanin that this app is mainly for the account who downloaded this app n not ne other account

Ok will try and get the app cracked

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by John
Has Anyone successfully done this cheat yet if so please tell me so i can do it Happy

I have done this but it only works on 1.0.6 dose not work on the latest update

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by Jaliciense View Post

---------- Post added 07-23-2012 at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-22-2012 at 11:46 PM ----------

the reason we cant use this app is bcuz its under another account in this case [email][email protected][/email]

Try this one You must login or register to view this content. and let me know please
07-28-2012, 08:23 AM #5
when i sync it it says csr racing failed to install..............
on my ipod help please
07-28-2012, 01:23 PM #6
Originally posted by afc4lif3boi View Post
Im am going to tell you how to get cars, upgrades and free Vinyl's for 1 coin on the free app CRS RACING WITHOUT A JAILBROKEN DEVICE

UPDATE
As of 17/07/2012 the new update 1.0.7 makes the game corrupt. DO NOT UPDATE YOU NEED TO STAY ON 1.0.6. IF YOU DO UPDATE AND DOWNGRADE THE VERSION TO 1.0.6 PATCH IT WILL TELL YOU, YOU HAVE PLAYED A MORE RECENT VERSION OF CSR RACING YOU MUST UPDATE THE GAME.

this version does work and it doesnt make your game corrupt ?? so why say it cuz im playing on 1.0.7
07-28-2012, 08:46 PM #7
afc4lif3boi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by John
this version does work and it doesnt make your game corrupt ?? so why say it cuz im playing on 1.0.7

IF YOU ARE USING THE CHEAT TO MOD THE asset_database_default ON 1.0.7 IT GIVES YOU CORRUPTED GAME

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo