08-06-2012, 06:48 PM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Apple obviously did away with Google Maps in iOS 6, but another of the web giant's biggest properties won't be available as a default option, either. The latest beta version of iOS 6 has removed the long-standard YouTube app, and Apple just told us that its license to include YouTube in iOS had expired. If you're a heavy YouTube user, fear not — Apple also confirmed that YouTube will work in Safari and also noted that Google is making a new YouTube app that will be available in the App Store.

Apple's entire statement is below.

Originally posted by another user
Our license to include the YouTube app in iOS has ended, customers can use YouTube in the Safari browser and Google is working on a new YouTube app to be on the App Store.
08-07-2012, 02:12 AM #11
Originally posted by Pixie
You must login or register to view this content.

Apple obviously did away with Google Maps in iOS 6, but another of the web giant's biggest properties won't be available as a default option, either. The latest beta version of iOS 6 has removed the long-standard YouTube app, and Apple just told us that its license to include YouTube in iOS had expired. If you're a heavy YouTube user, fear not — Apple also confirmed that YouTube will work in Safari and also noted that Google is making a new YouTube app that will be available in the App Store.

Apple's entire statement is below.

Ehh no big deal.. The youtube app sucked in the first place.

The following user thanked K5‎‎ for this useful post:

John Leepe
08-07-2012, 06:04 AM #12
G-G-J
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Master
Ehh no big deal.. The youtube app sucked in the first place.

Agree :l 10 Char...
08-07-2012, 06:25 AM #13
Devil Child
Error… Cat invasion!
they should improve it like maps not get rid of it
08-08-2012, 03:35 PM #14
Invisible Man
Bounty hunter
not really that bad... YouTube app sucked anyway.
08-09-2012, 01:15 AM #15
Default Avatar
Cammy
Moved to iOS App Discussion! Smile
09-02-2012, 11:26 AM #16
CoOoL_BoY
Do a barrel roll!
it will be released on Appstore
09-09-2012, 10:24 PM #17
Apple is fucking gay in general, I mean I have an iPhone, but I jailbroke it so I dont have to deal with most of their shitty options

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo