09-04-2009, 01:26 PM #1
Glitch3r
As Ballin As Possible
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Modern Combat is a first-person shooter developed by Gameloft, and I have to say that this by far one of the most impressive games from the App Store.

And one of the best things about it is... Gameloft has promised a FREE future update to add ONLINE MULTIPLAYER to Modern Combat: Sandstorm

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HieboagcHw"]YouTube - Modern Combat: Sandstorm iPhone game trailer[/ame]
09-04-2009, 01:40 PM #2
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
Looks really good actually maybe something i would look forward to for buying Smile how much does it cost tho?
09-04-2009, 02:05 PM #3
Glitch3r
As Ballin As Possible
Originally posted by NGUWhitey View Post
Looks really good actually maybe something i would look forward to for buying Smile how much does it cost tho?

It's 6.99$ in the App Store.

Here is a quote from another site.

Originally posted by another user
Description:
- 10 missions featuring varied and highly polished Middle Eastern environments (city, hospital, sewers, port, lab, training camp etc)
- Improved iPhone controls offer unprecedented game fluidity . Chose among 3 different key control system: Default controls, screen tap and Virtual sticks
- Use a wide range of authentic advanced weapons (2 assault rifles, rocket, propeller, shot gun, sniper rifle, machine gun, machine gun fixed on a moving 4x4, explosive grenades, flash bang grenades, radiation detector) enriched with a leveling system that allows the player to progressively unlock weapons and use munitions from fallen foes
- Aim and shoot with extra precision in sniper and Iron sight mode
- Highly polished 3D graphics provide full immersion into the military experience and high intensity combat
- Cinematic snippets, military voice overs and domestic situations increase game realism

Also don't forget the free upcoming update that adds multiplayer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo