11-20-2012, 01:03 AM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It has barely been a couple of months since Apple released the much-anticipated iPhone 5 while the slightly tweaked 4th Generation iPad just hit the shelves early this month and already, we are getting news about the possible release date of the next iPhone and iPad.

You must login or register to view this content.

Just recently, we got some rumors about Apple tweaking its release schedule to release another swiftly-tweaked product in the first quarter of 2013, this time the product being the iPhone 5S. It looks like the release date is now pushed a bit, as DigiTimes(the main source behind a great number of leaks) is now reporting that it has learned from some unnamed sources that we might be seeing the iPhone 5S and the next iPad as soon as mid-2013.

Here is what DigiTimes said about this,
“Apple is expected to introduce its next-generation iPad and iPhone series around the middle of 2013, which will boost demand for ICs in particular communications related chips during the latter half of the first quarter, according to the observers. Component orders placed by Apple, which climbed to high levels prior to the iPhone 5 rollout, will rise again between March and April, the observers indicated.”

11-24-2012, 07:11 PM #2
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by xX View Post
It has barely been a couple of months since Apple released the much-anticipated iPhone 5 while the slightly tweaked 4th Generation iPad just hit the shelves early this month and already, we are getting news about the possible release date of the next iPhone and iPad.

Just recently, we got some rumors about Apple tweaking its release schedule to release another swiftly-tweaked product in the first quarter of 2013, this time the product being the iPhone 5S. It looks like the release date is now pushed a bit, as DigiTimes(the main source behind a great number of leaks) is now reporting that it has learned from some unnamed sources that we might be seeing the iPhone 5S and the next iPad as soon as mid-2013.

Here is what DigiTimes said about this,
“Apple is expected to introduce its next-generation iPad and iPhone series around the middle of 2013, which will boost demand for ICs in particular communications related chips during the latter half of the first quarter, according to the observers. Component orders placed by Apple, which climbed to high levels prior to the iPhone 5 rollout, will rise again between March and April, the observers indicated.”

As much as I like the Apple iPhone's, they need to change it up a little..
The iPhone 5 is very good, but they should allow the iPhone to stay new for at least 2 years, instead of rushing into things.
11-24-2012, 07:30 PM #3
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
The iPhone 5 is very good, but they should allow the iPhone to stay new for at least 2 years, instead of rushing into things.
what apple need is they need to do more research and investing into a phone that every1 wants/needs and something new into the market. Something that makes them a new level higher up than Samsung. The m,money is there fact is there phones apple release have hardly nothing new since Steve Jobs died. When Samsung make a new phone it always has more than 3-5things new that make you think wow that looks cool. Apple need to improve things start over and make something amazing.
11-24-2012, 07:54 PM #4
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post

I'm pretty sure they are rushing it because they know they can make minimum changes to it and ship it out and it will sell just as well as if they had waited 2 years.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by xX View Post
what apple need is they need to do more research and investing into a phone that every1 wants/needs and something new into the market. Something that makes them a new level higher up than Samsung. The m,money is there fact is there phones apple release have hardly nothing new since Steve Jobs died. When Samsung make a new phone it always has more than 3-5things new that make you think wow that looks cool. Apple need to improve things start over and make something amazing.

It will be a while before they start over or even change the iphone a lot, because to them why would they change something that sells well no matter how little they do to it.
11-29-2012, 01:01 AM #5
Millz
Worth the Weight
I honestly think they're trying to milk as much money from their customers before iOS 7 comes out. Then that will give people even more incentive to buy it. And the cycle continues...
11-30-2012, 08:05 PM #6
I'm sure it will come out a week after I finally make up my mind on whether to get an iPhone 5 or a Galaxy S3.
12-01-2012, 01:10 AM #7
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Malisyn View Post
I'm sure it will come out a week after I finally make up my mind on whether to get an iPhone 5 or a Galaxy S3.

Just wait for the next iPhone. I have an iPhone 4S and I was thinking about getting the iPhone 5 but if you think it for a week more than the release day, just wait for the next one.
12-01-2012, 01:38 AM #8
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Coqui View Post
Just wait for the next iPhone. I have an iPhone 4S and I was thinking about getting the iPhone 5 but if you think it for a week more than the release day, just wait for the next one.

Im in this boat, I can upgrade from my iPhone 4 on the 1st of June, Im not sure to Get iPhone 5 or wait couple of months till 5S or what ever it will be.

The following user thanked Pixie Lott for this useful post:

Swampman
12-01-2012, 02:07 AM #9
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Pixie
Im in this boat, I can upgrade from my iPhone 4 on the 1st of June, Im not sure to Get iPhone 5 or wait couple of months till 5S or what ever it will be.

Wait for the next one definitely if you can, try and get it release day. Smile
12-01-2012, 02:30 AM #10
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Live wallpapers is the only thing I want the iPhone to have. Then, it will be flawless.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo