02-06-2013, 08:34 AM #1
QATAR♛
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
iAp Cracker for ios 6

Lots of people were wondering if there was one and it does work or not, well i found out that if you go to cydia then source and add this in (You must login or register to view this content.). It will load something after it finishes go back to cydia and then go to the (You must login or register to view this content.) file and there will be 1 file install it and there you go. You can buy free coins in most of the GAMES!

Thnxx for visting my thread
Last edited by QATAR♛ ; 02-06-2013 at 08:42 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to QATAR♛ for this useful post:

Budz, johncov1, ICS Vortex, xkoeckiiej, xSoulEdge
02-12-2013, 04:57 AM #20
Default Avatar
iRai
Guys here is a new solution. just add this repo: You must login or register to view this content. and search for "IAPFree Core Plugin 1.9.1" and install this package.
02-12-2013, 09:25 AM #21
QATAR♛
Error… Cat invasion!
Thanx, will try it first then put it in the thread
02-24-2013, 09:29 PM #22
When i try to purchase something it kicks me right out the app . What do i need to do ?
02-24-2013, 09:56 PM #23
Originally posted by Louis
When i try to purchase something it kicks me right out the app . What do i need to do ?

Just whait for the new update to come out cuz they did something with the lates update that make the game to crash
02-24-2013, 09:58 PM #24
Originally posted by DarKPulSe View Post
Just whait for the new update to come out cuz they did something with the lates update that make the game to crash

Alright , and thank you .
03-25-2013, 05:56 PM #25
I've used iAP Cracker until it went down, and I was tempted to use this method. Instead I used iAP Free , which is almost exactly like iAP Cracker. It works with almost everything, except for server-dependent games such as The Simpsons Tapped Out.
Just to mention it as another alternative Smile

Latest version of iAP Free (3.3) can be found from the BiteYourApple source ( it's an italian source, but it's kept up to date) :y:

BiteYourApple repo: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo