06-11-2013, 01:02 PM #1
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to Install IOS 7 Beta 4[/color]

You must login or register to view this content.

You will need to:[/b]

1. Activate your UDID ( You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. )
  2. Download the correct IOS 7 Beta ( You must login or register to view this content. )
  3. Restore via iTunes

*If Jeremy/Vince are online then their service is instant, unlike the websites*

Step by step instructions

Find your UDID and activate it with the site in step 1

Open iTunes (the Mac or PC app, not iTunes on your iPhone).
Plug in your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Click its name under the devices list.
Ensure you’re on the Summary tab.
Click on the text that says Serial Number. It should change to say Identifier (UDID).
Select Copy from the Edit menu.
Your UDID is now in the clipboard, so you can paste it into an email or message.

Go to the website in step 2 and download the IOS 7 for your device and extract the file when downloaded
[/color]
How to extract from .dmg

For IOS 7 Beta 2, you can do an OTA (over the air) update after being on Beta 1 (Downloads will be on the website at the top soon)

Install the OS via iTunes

Open iTunes and upgrade to the iOS 7 Beta by choosing Restore.

1. Open iTunes and click your device on the left, go to summary tab at the top
2. Hold alt/option on Mac when you click Restore. Or on Windows, hold Shift when you click Restore.
3. Find the .ipsw file you downloaded and select it.
2. Complete the installation and then restore from backup if you desire.

*You can install old backup from before update - some phones don't need their UDID activated, but not activating your UDID can cause problems when Beta 2 is released or if you want to restore to 6.1.X*

*By the looks of it GSM phones doesn' need their UDID activated, but CDMA do, not 100% sure though*
[/SIZE]

-Josh
[/SIZE]
Last edited by Josh_ox3 ; 09-20-2013 at 08:05 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Josh_ox3 for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, YouAppreciateMe, Doodle, Gian_, Guzman, Hondarydr, IGOTHOSTx-, Jensen-2010mj, TheMightyMoJo, Sterg, Vince, rjive, smashedya, WILSON3000, xkoeckiiej

The following 2 users groaned at Josh_ox3 for this awful post:

Ned Flanders, SC58
06-11-2013, 05:20 PM #29
Default Avatar
x iJB x
If you're worried about losing your jailbreak on 6.0>6.1.2 because of the Cydia SHSH issue, just use iFaith to get your current SHSH blobs. iPhone 4 only though, it won't work on iPhone 4S/5 or iPad 2+.
06-11-2013, 05:23 PM #30
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
[QUOTE='[MOD]iTruceFret;5296421']LOL. That would suck. But yeah man. I didn't think there was a two hour backlog. So I'll get a confirmation EMAIL? I sent them an EMAIL as well telling them I bought it, with a screenshot of the transaction. Hopefully it won't take too long. Smile[/QUOTE]

Well goodluck Smile Make sure you got the right IOS 7 downloaded as well Smile Let me know when it gets activated.
06-11-2013, 05:55 PM #31
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by Dr
Whats with all the UDID Activation shit? I never had to, I just downloaded iOS 7, installed it and I'm good to go?

Link me a download?
06-11-2013, 06:03 PM #32
Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
Link me a download?

06-11-2013, 06:26 PM #33
I just installed iOS7 without activating any UDID shit Smile
06-11-2013, 06:52 PM #34
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Fuck this I ain't paying money for this bullshit.
06-11-2013, 08:50 PM #35
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by ox3 View Post
How to Install IOS 7 Beta 1

You will need to:

1. Activate your UDID ( You must login or register to view this content. *Been told some people didn't need to* )
  2. Download the correct IOS 7 Beta ( You must login or register to view this content. )
  3. Restore via iTunes

Step by step instructions

Find your UDID and activate it with the site in step 1

Open iTunes (the Mac or PC app, not iTunes on your iPhone).
Plug in your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Click its name under the devices list.
Ensure you’re on the Summary tab.
Click on the text that says Serial Number. It should change to say Identifier (UDID).
Select Copy from the Edit menu.
Your UDID is now in the clipboard, so you can paste it into an email or message.

Go to the website in step 2 and download the IOS 7 for your device and extract the file when downloaded

How to extract from .dmg

Install the OS via iTunes

Open iTunes and upgrade to the iOS 7 Beta by choosing Restore.

1. Open iTunes and click your device on the left, go to summary tab at the top
2. Hold alt/option on Mac when you click Restore. Or on Windows, hold Shift when you click Restore.
3. Find the .ipsw file you downloaded and select it.
2. Complete the installation and then restore from backup if you desire.

-Josh

What do you do after you purchase the UDID activator?

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

The restore failed without the use of the UDID activator and I'm sitting at the screen on the iPhone setup and it says "this device is not registered as part of the iphone developer program". I purchased the UDID Activator and there is still no change. I don't know what else to do because i cant even restore my iphone from itunes.

What do i do?
06-11-2013, 09:00 PM #36
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
What do you do after you purchase the UDID activator?

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

The restore failed without the use of the UDID activator and I'm sitting at the screen on the iPhone setup and it says "this device is not registered as part of the iphone developer program". I purchased the UDID Activator and there is still no change. I don't know what else to do because i cant even restore my iphone from itunes.

What do i do?

Wait till they email you with a confirmation of UDID activation then go ahead with the update, sorry I left teamviewer, I mis-judged the time.
06-11-2013, 09:04 PM #37
Default Avatar
imD 1.0
It WORKS. You have to configurate the iPhone as New.
It works 100% without UDID.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo