06-29-2013, 07:30 AM #1
BrutaI
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey today i'm gonna be showing you how to get free stuff with your iphone, ipad or ipod touch, all you have to do is go to these websites i link you on your idevice and add it to your homescreen, earn points by downloading sponsored apps and you can exchange them for iTunes cards, free apps, Xbox Live Points, PSN Cards and MORE! My favourite redeeming option is PayPal.

Here's the tut for the FeaturePoints app.
Go on your iDevice
Launch the Safari app
Click the URL Bar
Type in You must login or register to view this content.
Click Sign Up
It will ask you to verify w/Settings
Click Verify
After that click the middle button on safari
Click add to homescreen
You're done! Just start downloading their sponsored apps and good luck earning!
(use my link and you'll get extra points to start out with)

Here's the AppNana Method (best for U.S. users)
Go on your iDevice
Launch the Safari app
Click URL Bar
Type in You must login or register to view this content.
Click the Middle button
Click add to homescreen
Launch the app from your homescreen
You're done!
(OPTIONAL: Since I did refer you to the site, after you earn 15,000 Nanas you can use my referral code and get a free 2,500 nana boost! And it also helps me! Please use to support me. Code: t538424)

The following 2 users say thank you to BrutaI for this useful post:

-CTAmbush-, Okami

The following user groaned BrutaI for this awful post:

NJN
12-29-2013, 05:31 PM #20
zNeshty
Save Point
Those things are stupid...

You need either a good idea to get a lot of those points (like OP: everybody of you uses his code and he ends up with thousands of points while you all get nearly nothing) or you need to know how to modify those points - also known as hacking...

Anyhow those websites never last longer than 4 months and 95% of you all only get about 2$ a month - stop wasting your time on those things, better do some real work - you will earn a lot more money...

But if you want, I could take a look into the system and try to modify the amount of points and share it with you if you want?
Last edited by zNeshty ; 12-29-2013 at 05:41 PM.
12-31-2013, 04:45 AM #21
LOL this shit is weak compared to some of the apps i've used in the past, no offense. But i had an app that it literally took me 2 days of nonchalant iphone use while watching tv to get 20 Paypal/Amazon. PM me if you want to get in on the details. Winky Winky I won't spread the word on this thread.
01-03-2014, 05:49 AM #22
The Epic
I wont stop
Or you could just post it and not be a total bitch..

Sent from my iPad using NGU
01-04-2014, 08:01 AM #23
JerrySr
$ sudo rm -rf /
"Or you could just post it and not be a total bitch" LOL... No shit

Sent from my iPhone using NGU

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo