11-25-2009, 08:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here I will post the answers for all people who have jail broken Ipods with Installous and want to get in....
Today it's

Cavern

Type it in and it will be slow... So give it like 10 minutes a page....

Hope I helped....
11-25-2009, 11:24 PM #2
Hank4018
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Retarted
Here I will post the answers for all people who have jail broken Ipods with Installous and want to get in....
Today it's

Cavern

Hope I helped....

honestly i think we shouldnt talk about installous because it is illegal
11-26-2009, 01:46 AM #3
@ndy
At least I can fight
i have a toolbar which tells me the answer to the question
Last edited by @ndy ; 11-26-2009 at 04:39 PM.
11-26-2009, 09:44 AM #4
Kells
ngujonas.blogspot.com
I dont need any answers, but heres a french page which says u the words:
You must login or register to view this content.
11-28-2009, 07:10 PM #5
GQGK
Skillz
Originally posted by Retarted
Here I will post the answers for all people who have jail broken Ipods with Installous and want to get in....
Today it's

Cavern

Hope I helped....

Don't complain that it you need to wait 10 minutes a page if you give the god-damn code out. The password is supposed to keep people out. It was keeping people out until people started giving it out... And for the irony, the people complaining how slow it was where giving the password away...

Originally posted by Hank4018 View Post
honestly i think we shouldnt talk about installous because it is illegal

Appulo.us in itself isn't illegal, nor is install0us or instalous.

Originally posted by appulo.us
Appulous is not illegal. This website is merely a collection of user-submitted links, and Appulous takes no responsibility for what users submit to this site or use this site for. Appulous does not host any illegal files, does not submit any of the content, and does not police its database. Responsibility of users' actions regarding Appulous or the links submitted to it falls solely with the users. Appulous encourages users to consider the laws in their region and follow them accordingly.
11-28-2009, 07:23 PM #6
Hank4018
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GQGK View Post
Don't complain that it you need to wait 10 minutes a page if you give the god-damn code out. The password is supposed to keep people out. It was keeping people out until people started giving it out... And for the irony, the people complaining how slow it was where giving the password away...

Appulo.us in itself isn't illegal, nor is install0us or instalous.

well no appulo.us or installous is not illegal, but the sole purpose for it (downloading cracked apps) is illegal, so the password for the app and to get the "cracked apps" would be considered illegal so therefore the thread should be closed
11-28-2009, 07:28 PM #7
GQGK
Skillz
well no appulo.us or installous is not illegal, but the sole purpose for it (downloading cracked apps) is illegal, so the password for the app and to get the "cracked apps" would be considered illegal so therefore the thread should be closed

But in which part is appulo.us illegal? It's a site that gives out links. It's like if you said NGU was illegal because it posted links to cracked iPhone apps, free software, etc. In no way a site that posts links to illegal material is, in itself illegal.

install0us/instalous isn't illegal either. It simply consists of executing several commands (unzip, chdir, mv, etc.) and echoing the result. How is that illegal?
11-28-2009, 09:27 PM #8
Glitch3r
As Ballin As Possible
Quote from AntiTrollBridge.info

Originally posted by another user
Q: Kyek modified a Greasemonkey plugin to allow you to see if an Appulous IPA link was dead before you clicked it. The original plugin was the ________ Links Checker.
A: Cavern

Q: You ssh to your phone and decide to rename "Documents" to "Other crap". Type the command to do it, without using quotes.
A: mv Documents Other\ Crap
(Sorry to everyone using the updater but \ can't show up on it)

Q: You're connected to our IRC server.To join our room,what would you type?
A: /join #chatulous

Q: What German publication ran a two-page feature on Appulous in September? (It looks like a typo... but it's not!)
A: pc magazin

Q: I posted a job on rent-a-coder for someone to make an Appulous knockoff for my site. Kyek accepted the job under another name and pwned me :(. But we're cool now. Who am I?
A: pr0x

Q: This site made a bad knockoff of Appulous to try to get hits, but ended up getting DDoSed until they took it down. It's ____________.com
A: Imodzone
(Crap sorry hit L instead of I)

Q: My name used to be Omgwtf. Who am I now?
A: Saladfork

Q: Before Genius' Hackulous tag said "Root Admin", what did it say?
A: President
(Sorry for delay I was in a lecture and my iphone ran out of battery :P)

(Sorry to the people using the updater program but its to hard with the spaces.)
Q: Convert this to ASCII: 0×20496c31497c4f306f272222272020. (Okok, so maybe I’m a *little* evil. I’m just looking forward to constantly refreshing the password-sharing sites and laughing maniacally xD)
A: (Space)Il1I|O0o'""'(Space)(Space)

Q: You ssh into your phone and need to make a symlink from “cow” to “chicken”. Type the command.
A: Ln -s cow chicken

Q: I have two Hackulous accounts: My main one, and one I made just for fun. Which is the latter?
A: THEPOET

Q: TheMonkeysBall.com was a two-man team Wyze and …….?
A: Scuzzy19

Q: Who wrote the code that powered TheMonkeysBall.com?
A: wyze

Q: What parent company hosted TheMonkeysBall.com?
A: ovh

Q: I wrote this command-line app to take revenge on those trying to sell cracked apps.
A:Grabulous

Q: I was part of the team that discovered how to crack apps. My name is ________-fr.
A: iceman

Q: Who was the first person to start mass-cracking "self-aware" apps?
A: panik

Q: Who did Labrat attempt to con into writing a private Appulous clone for his website?
A: andydam

Q: If the permissions are r-xrwxrwx, who can’t write?
A: owner

Q: ‘Salad fork is slightly _______ ‘ ?
A: forky

Q: To whom did SaladFork turn over the Crackulous project?
A: `Angel

Q: Who leaked the original Crackulous source code?
A: cdecl

Q: What feature of PHP 5.3 does Appulous make the most use of in itsdatabase system?
A: Late static binding

Q: The Appulous test servers, on which new backend code and server configs are tested semi-publicly before moving to production, are provided by what company?
A: Amazon

Q: Approximately how many douchebags are trying to promote their lame websites, youtube accounts, and duplicate facebook groups by claiming they have the answers to these questions?
B: over 9,000

Q: B00sted4fun’s Russian repo was hosted by what company
A: Dreamhost

Q: What was the name of the app written specifically for downloading and installing IPAs from the b00sted4fun repository, and who wrote it? Answer in the format “APPNAME by AUTHOR
A: APPSHARE by FLAWLESS

Q: Who ran the most successful and largest IPA site before Appulous?
A: B00sted4fun (two zeros)

Q: This domain name got popular when the site admin started bundling IPA files into torrents and advertised his website in them.
A: pr0x.org

Q: When Appulous was tiny, it ran on a VPS provided by _________________.com. (Rhymes with SnapsBoasting)
A: bapshosting

Q: I work for Apple’s law firm and have been trying to get Appulous shut down since the beginning. I wish I was better at my job :( . What’s Kyek’s nickname for me?
A: rammy

Q: Who is the cracker most credited with discovering the cracking method we use today?
A: lsemtex

Q: Who was the admit of Hackstore?
A: Labrat

Q: The very first public forum dedicated specifically to iPhone 2.0 app cracking was hosted at ___.com
A: haklabs

Q: What did appulous start off as _.net
A: Geniusblog

Q: Four letters. Who am I?
A: Keyk

I take no credit for the list.

The following user thanked Glitch3r for this useful post:

AgentJon
11-28-2009, 11:31 PM #9
Hank4018
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GQGK View Post
But in which part is appulo.us illegal? It's a site that gives out links. It's like if you said NGU was illegal because it posted links to cracked iPhone apps, free software, etc. In no way a site that posts links to illegal material is, in itself illegal.

install0us/instalous isn't illegal either. It simply consists of executing several commands (unzip, chdir, mv, etc.) and echoing the result. How is that illegal?

the cracked apps part, as apple has made it illegal..
11-30-2009, 07:17 PM #10
GQGK
Skillz
the cracked apps part, as apple has made it illegal..

And in which way is appulo.us and/or install0us/installous linked to cracked apps? They are indirectly link to them, like you and me [unless you crack them].

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo