12-23-2009, 10:04 PM #1
xI2y
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); downloads:
reds0w You must login or register to view this content. <thats to hack your firmware
FIRMWARES:You must login or register to view this content.

step 1:run redsn0w

You must login or register to view this content.

step 2:Press “Browse” and find the correct firmware for your device. You should have downloaded it above because you should have read the needed files section! PLEASE make sure that if you have an iPhone 3g, your firmware should start with iPhone1,2_3.0 and if you have an iPhone 2G it should start with iPhone1,1! This is a big deal, it won’t work without the correct firmware!

Click “Open”, and redsn0w will process your firmware. When it is done, it should say “IPSW successfully identified”.

At this point, you want to turn your phone off. Hold the power button until you see the “slide to power off”, and do it!

dont forget to say thanks if you liked my post and rep me Smile

The next screen wants you to follow a series of instructions that will put your phone in DFU Mode. This will allow redsn0w to perform the jailbreak. You need to do this correctly otherwise it won’t work. If you have any problems, see my DFU mode guide.

1.Hold down the Power (corner) button for 3 seconds
2.Without releasing the Power button, push the Home (bottom center) button for 10 seconds
3.Without releasing the Home button, release the Power button BUT KEEP holding the Home button for 30 seconds.
Once redsn0w starts doing something, you can release the home button on the third step, you don’t have to hold it down for all 30. You’ll KNOW when it happens.

Now your phone will be doing a series of things – and in the end, you will have a jailbroken iPod!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo