Post: [UPDATED v1.0.1] How to jailbreak iDevices on iOS 9 - 9.0.2
10-14-2015, 07:08 AM #1
moiz41510
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

Its finally here, the moment we all been waiting for! It is now possible to jailbreak your iDevice running iOS 9 - 9.0.2. Here is how you can get your device up and running with Cydia with these simple steps.

*Before beginning*
-Ensure you have the latest iTunes installed-
-iDevice is backed up using iTunes-
-Preferred you do a fresh restore of your iDevice-

*Lets Begin*
1) You must login or register to view this content. for Windows [You must login or register to view this content.] and start the program.
AntiVirus may show it as threat but you may ignore it.

2)Make sure you have Turned off 'Find My iPhone' , removed passcode, and enabled airplane mode. Once you have done these 3 thing, you may proceed to Click the magic Start button!

3) Once you have ensured that steps 1, 2, & 3 are completed, you may continue and click Already Backup.

4) After couple reboots you should be prompted on the computer to enable Airplane mode again.

5) Once prompted on the computer, continue to your home screen and launch the pangu app.

There should also be a WWDC app, you may ignore that as that may be part of the bug used to jailbreak the device.

6) Once app is launched, you should see this screen. Read and accept.

7)Once you accept, you will be prompted on the phone to all Pangu access to your photos. Press 'ok' and continue.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) Now wait patiently as the pangu app works its magic and finalizes your jailbreak. Once completed, your phone should reboot and pangu's PC app should read 'Already Jailbroken'.

Congratulation! Your device is now officially jailbroken on iOS 9! You should now see the infamous Cydia app icon on your home screen. Now go on and tweak the hell out your phone.

Originally posted by another user
F.A.Q

1. Preparations for jailbreak.

Please backup your device before using Pangu. Although we have successfully tested Pangu with a number of devices, we strongly suggest you backup your data via iTunes before jailbreak.

In order to increase the success rate, please switch your device to airplane mode, and disable passcode and “find my iPhone” functions in system setting.

2. Unable to jailbreak devices that are upgraded via OTA

The firmware upgraded via OTA affects Pangu 9 a lot and usually causes Pangu 9 to fail. If you have failed many times, please try to download the latest firmware and restore your iOS devices.

In addition, Pangu itself now provides a functionality to easily restore iOS devices and automatically complete the activation and jailbreak, through a simple one-click.

3. the warning of "Disk is almost full".

This is because during the jailbreaking process, Pangu will write some important files into the system partition and lead to this warning. However, it will not affect your device. If Cydia is installed, it will re-adjust the system files on its first launch and then the warning would disappear.

4. Suggestions after several failed attempts

1. Please switch to the airplane mode, try again.

2. Please reboot both your iOS devices as well as your computer, and try again.

3. Please use the restore functionality in Pangu to restore your device, and try again.

The tool has been updated.

Changelog:
V1.2.0 (2015-10-29)
1. Bundle latest Cydia with new Patch which fixed failure to open url scheme in MobileSafari
2. Fixed the bug that “preferences -> Storage & iCloud Usage -> Manage Storage” keeps spinning

Last edited by The Devil ; 10-29-2015 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Latest update added

The following 19 users say thank you to moiz41510 for this useful post:

Alt, A_Gen_Fiasco, CIA agent, Cien, Dog88Christian, DPO23, DrZepto, Geo, ImPiffHD, Karisma, NickBeHaxing, Pewp, RTE, SeeNoKey, THΞSPIKYBROHD, WeHostModdedXP, x5150xiZombie, xHostModer, yan88
02-01-2016, 01:42 AM #29
CIA agent
NextGenUpdate Elite
it gives me an error and says "not supported, iPhone version 8,1"
03-16-2016, 06:44 AM #30
Originally posted by Anon777 View Post
can i jailbreak my 9.2 iphone?

no, as of right now the latest jailbreak is for iOS 9.1
05-03-2016, 04:51 PM #31
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xHostModer View Post