Post: Some other with performance Problems? iOS 9.02 / iPhone 6
10-23-2015, 07:39 PM #1
Sturmi :3
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since I updated my Phone from 8.3 to 9.02 it is buggy and sometimes laggy ( stuck in apps , take forever to quit, buggy keyboard )

How is your Performance on a iPhone 6 with the newest iOS? A friend told me his iPhone 6+ has a good Performance.
10-24-2015, 11:32 PM #2
Hawk
Former Staff
Originally posted by Sturmi
Since I updated my Phone from 8.3 to 9.02 it is buggy and sometimes laggy ( stuck in apps , take forever to quit, buggy keyboard )

How is your Performance on a iPhone 6 with the newest iOS? A friend told me his iPhone 6+ has a good Performance.

There is multiple issues known in iOS 9.0.x, especially that of performance. Most of these issues seem to be resolved in iOS 9.1
10-25-2015, 06:45 PM #3
Sturmi :3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
There is multiple issues known in iOS 9.0.x, especially that of performance. Most of these issues seem to be resolved in iOS 9.1

I hope so. Normally I don't update to new iOS twice on the same phone but when I do, it lags..
10-27-2015, 12:45 AM #4
It runs fine on iPhone 6 but I been having problems of my phone getting stuck on apple logo. It has happened to me 3 times already, not sure if it's a tweak that I'm using or not but never happened to me before. I jumped from 8.1.1 to iOS 9.
10-31-2015, 01:31 PM #5
Yes it was a tweak that would mess with my phone , not sure which one yet
11-01-2015, 02:56 PM #6
Hawk
Former Staff
Originally posted by xReLoAdZz View Post
It runs fine on iPhone 6 but I been having problems of my phone getting stuck on apple logo. It has happened to me 3 times already, not sure if it's a tweak that I'm using or not but never happened to me before. I jumped from 8.1.1 to iOS 9.

Read this: You must login or register to view this content.

It is a known issue with the jailbreak itself. And if you haven't already you should update the jailbreak through Cydia.
11-02-2015, 03:50 PM #7
I have already fixed the issue , it was a tweak that I was using that caused Apple boot up to freeze but they have updated there tweak to prevent that. Thanks though !
11-05-2015, 07:40 AM #8
Jimmy
Supreme
Originally posted by Sturmi
Since I updated my Phone from 8.3 to 9.02 it is buggy and sometimes laggy ( stuck in apps , take forever to quit, buggy keyboard )

Question answered, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo