12-17-2015, 04:43 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Beware of this update if you are or are wanting to jailbreak your phone. This iOS does NOT allow the possibility of downgrading to a lower iOS beta and official release will have this. Once you update you are stuck!

So far, all this update has done is fix an issue with updating apps. Some apps wouldn't install all the way even if they said they did causing issues. It came with a carrier update for all carriers.

Update is much slower on almost every device supporting it. Although, it is a beta so it's expected. So far this is all the information we have, if there is anything I missed be sure to leave it down below.

Sources:

The following 2 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

.Megann., DPO23
12-18-2015, 01:35 PM #2
H4MZ4
Little One
How's it huge news?
12-19-2015, 07:05 PM #3
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Beware of this update if you are or are wanting to jailbreak your phone. This iOS does NOT allow the possibility of downgrading to a lower iOS beta and official release will have this. Once you update you are stuck!

So far, all this update has done is fix an issue with updating apps. Some apps wouldn't install all the way even if they said they did causing issues. It came with a carrier update for all carriers.

Update is much slower on almost every device supporting it. Although, it is a beta so it's expected. So far this is all the information we have, if there is anything I missed be sure to leave it down below.

Sources:

Lol well I definitely hope there will be more features added
12-19-2015, 07:40 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by .Megann. View Post
Lol well I definitely hope there will be more features added

Yeah it runs like shit now but hopefully that's fixed. It is a beta.

Originally posted by Hamza
How's it huge news?

Because for those who want to jailbreak or are need to know not to update as I'm sure this iOS won't be jailbroken and they cannot downgrade.
12-20-2015, 02:01 AM #5
OG HAZE
Bounty hunter
Yeah it runs like shit now but hopefully that's fixed. It is a beta.

Because for those who want to jailbreak or are need to know not to update as I'm sure this iOS won't be jailbroken and they cannot downgrade.

hope to fuck they bring out the ios 9.2 jailbreak soon i had a iphone 6 on 9.0.2 jailbroken and my misses bought me a iphone 6splus so i gave her my 6 /any i opened up my 6splus set up my lanuage and that and i knew ther was no jailbreak yet for 9.2 didnt really care cos my 6splus came on 9.0.2 so was gonna jailbreak it on that firmware for now my missus asked me wud i nip to the shop i said ok when i came back went to jailbreak my phone when my misses said look wat i done for you i updated ur phone till 9.2 .. need the 9.2 asap apples softwares shit
Rebug 4.75.1 Drex 160g slim, Rebug 4.75.3 Drex 320g slim
PS4 OFW 500g, Ipad air 2 ,9.0.2,j Jailbroken 64g
PS Vita ofw, Iphone 6 ,9.0.2 jailbroken 64g
12-20-2015, 02:52 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by OG
hope to fuck they bring out the ios 9.2 jailbreak soon i had a iphone 6 on 9.0.2 jailbroken and my misses bought me a iphone 6splus so i gave her my 6 /any i opened up my 6splus set up my lanuage and that and i knew ther was no jailbreak yet for 9.2 didnt really care cos my 6splus came on 9.0.2 so was gonna jailbreak it on that firmware for now my missus asked me wud i nip to the shop i said ok when i came back went to jailbreak my phone when my misses said look wat i done for you i updated ur phone till 9.2 .. need the 9.2 asap apples softwares shit
Rebug 4.75.1 Drex 160g slim, Rebug 4.75.3 Drex 320g slim
PS4 OFW 500g, Ipad air 2 ,9.0.2,j Jailbroken 64g
PS Vita ofw, Iphone 6 ,9.0.2 jailbroken 64g

I'm sure there will be a 9.2 jailbreak sometime very soon, but for now avoid 9.2.1
12-20-2015, 02:54 AM #7
OG HAZE
Bounty hunter
I'm sure there will be a 9.2 jailbreak sometime very soon, but for now avoid 9.2.1

for sure bro ive well informed her about updateing afterthat lol
12-20-2015, 08:49 PM #8
Hope that it addresses the serious issue that 9.2 caused with Apple Music downloading the entire library. Didn't get me too bad as it did it on wifi and at home we have up to 1TB per month (filled up my 128GB 6s Plus by downloading over 100GB of music without any request on my part or authorization, I always stream, it's never been told or allowed to download anything for offline use). Tons of posts about it on Apple's site. I bet it did it to some on cellular data and they won't even know it until they get the massive bill. Can't see how that one got missed during beta.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo