Post: New Leaked Images Show Black Version of 5.5-inch iPhone 7
08-14-2016, 09:50 AM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

A few new images appear to show a 5.5-inch iPhone 7 with a dual camera setup, Smart Connector pins at the back, and a new black colour.

If we stick to the original theory of three iPhone 7 models, the alleged “Plus” and “Pro” being of the 5.5-inch variety, then this would definitely be the highest tier device in the mix. However, given the latest rumours there appeared to be only two versions of the handset, the larger version with dual cameras but no Smart Connector.

In light of this, it seems better to concentrate on the photos themselves and what they do appear to showcase with confidence, whether they are legitimate or not. Although the unit shown in the images is probably a dummy unit. This is not the first time we are hearing about the possibility of a black color option, as well as other new finishes, like a midnight blue.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

The black colour on the iPhone looks incredibly stylish, complete with little details like the shade of the antenna bands. Another thing we can clearly see is the absence of a 3.5mm jack on the bottom of the unit and a total of two speakers.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Jincos
08-15-2016, 09:11 PM #11
Jincos
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Hardly looks better at all..

Also, why the fuck would you want a pen with a mobile phone?

It's a subjective matter anyways. I think iPhones look nice but I prefer Android OS and the new Galaxy phones because of the screen curves. I have no use for the pen but others do.

The following user thanked Jincos for this useful post:

Specter
08-15-2016, 10:12 PM #12
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
I used my pen for 2 months. :dumb:
08-15-2016, 10:51 PM #13
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
I honestly couldn't use any other phone. iPhones are by far the best phones to date.

Damned right they are.
08-20-2016, 07:55 PM #14
Maatzy
Haxor!
I honestly couldn't use any other phone. iPhones are by far the best phones to date.

Agree. I've had a 5S for 3 years now, and it still works great. I'll probably ditch it for a 7 now though. About time to get an upgrade :P
08-22-2016, 09:30 AM #15
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by EYE
Looks quite business like, better than the 5C..

Will be looking forward to the release

I might have to buy one Sal. It looks pretty smart.
08-22-2016, 10:22 AM #16
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by EYE
Yeah i'm tempted, looks pretty smart.

Wake that out while wearing dank suit Kappa

"Hello, yes I am Squid the content manager from Nextgenupdate.com".
08-23-2016, 03:33 PM #17
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Looks nice, but I prefer iphone 6s lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo