Post: New Leaked Images Show Black Version of 5.5-inch iPhone 7
08-14-2016, 09:50 AM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

A few new images appear to show a 5.5-inch iPhone 7 with a dual camera setup, Smart Connector pins at the back, and a new black colour.

If we stick to the original theory of three iPhone 7 models, the alleged “Plus” and “Pro” being of the 5.5-inch variety, then this would definitely be the highest tier device in the mix. However, given the latest rumours there appeared to be only two versions of the handset, the larger version with dual cameras but no Smart Connector.

In light of this, it seems better to concentrate on the photos themselves and what they do appear to showcase with confidence, whether they are legitimate or not. Although the unit shown in the images is probably a dummy unit. This is not the first time we are hearing about the possibility of a black color option, as well as other new finishes, like a midnight blue.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

The black colour on the iPhone looks incredibly stylish, complete with little details like the shade of the antenna bands. Another thing we can clearly see is the absence of a 3.5mm jack on the bottom of the unit and a total of two speakers.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Jincos
08-15-2016, 02:46 AM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
I just found out yesterday that I have an upgrade so im going to use it on the iPhone 7. Geo
08-15-2016, 01:46 PM #3
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Originally posted by TheManDavid View Post
I just found out yesterday that I have an upgrade so im going to use it on the iPhone 7. Geo

I'm gonna wait for the next iPhone as it's supposed to have a full redesign; just a personal choice :p
08-15-2016, 04:27 PM #4
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by JB View Post
I'm gonna wait for the next iPhone as it's supposed to have a full redesign; just a personal choice :p

Source? stare
08-15-2016, 04:58 PM #5
JB
Originally posted by TheManDavid View Post
Source? stare

It's just a rumour, no confirmation anywhere yet. When I'm home I'll find the post about it.
08-15-2016, 06:07 PM #6
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
It's just a rumour, no confirmation anywhere yet. When I'm home I'll find the post about it.

I have the Note 4 and if I don't upgrade soon, I'm going to blow it up. I was with Apple for fucking years, and went to Android, and once I had it in my hands, I swore to the Gods I was never getting an Apple device again. 4 months later, it's like a cinder block with a screen. I despise it. And I heard the same things, as far as it getting a complete redesign overhaul. I do the upgrade yearly thing Verizon offers. :y:
08-15-2016, 07:56 PM #7
JB
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
I have the Note 4 and if I don't upgrade soon, I'm going to blow it up. I was with Apple for fucking years, and went to Android, and once I had it in my hands, I swore to the Gods I was never getting an Apple device again. 4 months later, it's like a cinder block with a screen. I despise it. And I heard the same things, as far as it getting a complete redesign overhaul. I do the upgrade yearly thing Verizon offers. :y:

Apple is always the way forwards. :p

The following user thanked JB for this useful post:

Alt
08-15-2016, 08:27 PM #8
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post

Apple is always the way forwards. :p

I honestly couldn't use any other phone. iPhones are by far the best phones to date.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

JB
08-15-2016, 09:00 PM #9
Jincos
Do a barrel roll!
Hm... the Note 7 looks a lot better. :troll:

08-15-2016, 09:09 PM #10
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by jincos7s View Post
Hm... the Note 7 looks a lot better. :troll:

Hardly looks better at all..

Also, why the fuck would you want a pen with a mobile phone?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo