Post: GSC ufo mode and no clip, blackscreen? Someone please help me out!
01-19-2015, 11:13 PM #1
Buqsy
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, so when I use no clip or ufo mode I get a black vision and I can't see anything except my gun slightly, also it always says to press Square to open the menu, when though it is another button. I thought it did this for everyone, and the functions were just broken :P, someone please help me out!

My friends are saying that these functions work for them, how come ty don't for me? I have tried re-installing the game data, and a few other things.
Last edited by Buqsy ; 01-19-2015 at 11:15 PM.
03-14-2015, 01:00 PM #11
benc1803
Do a barrel roll!
i need help please
03-14-2015, 02:25 PM #12
Yup definitely the Eboot.

Download this tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Then after that grab the games default multiplayer file "t6mp_ps3f.self" and use the tool to decrypt it to elf.

Select the following options:
* Disable Protected Character
* Anti-Ban
* Probation Bypass
* Cheat Protection

After that select the build type of your game:
*BLUS31011
*BLES01717
*NPUB31054
//If your using DEX select:
*DEBUG

The problem was you were using Its_Jewelz eboot which is a very fucked up eboot. After your done doing all that, build the eboot, and take that eboot and replace it with the other eboot. There will be no more blackscreen and no more "Press []" for everything if done correctly.

The following user thanked ipwnu2day for this useful post:

DexTeamFTW
05-18-2015, 02:59 AM #13
If you do not have an HD TV it will do this.
05-19-2015, 09:50 AM #14
Same shit happen to me before i started using the aimbot eboot with the sprx but you cant use it with a mod menu but i switched to it then went back to my a other debug eboot which only had vsat and rebox an antiban no wallhacks an it dont do it no more the only thing that sucks is you gotta set the wallhacks every time but least you dont black screen that shit sucks
05-19-2015, 08:16 PM #15
Exelo
Banned
Originally posted by MrToxlcBooty View Post
Thanks Captain Obvious...Facepalm
Just Use a debug eboot...fixed it for me

HAHAHAHAHA "Captain Obvious" Just killed right now :'Winky Winky
07-05-2015, 12:14 AM #16
It has to do with an EBOOT that has Disable Protected Character Smile

The following user thanked xMoDzFTWLol for this useful post:

Ratchet007
05-02-2016, 11:04 PM #17
i have the same problem, how do i fix it. its pissing me off lol. i need help asap
05-03-2016, 01:12 AM #18
Originally posted by jonesboy1234 View Post
i have the same problem, how do i fix it. its pissing me off lol. i need help asap

Use a retail/CEX eboot. Majority of debug eboots, from what I've seen, contain disable clan/perk check which causes these issues.

Closing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo