06-02-2016, 10:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello people of NGU. I have seen quite a few MP Menus here in the GSC mods section and am debating on releasing my In-progress XP Lobby menu. No fancy name for it yet. Given the sheer amount of menus that come though the section .. Should I post the menu or should I not bother posting it to NGU?

General description of the "Menu" I am thinking about releasing.
> Designed around hosting XP, Camo and Unlock Lobbies with ease.
> Is able to rank a player starting at level 1, prestige 0 to master prestige with all camos in under 2 hours with needing to log on that players account. Host barely has to lift a finger once he starts up the lobby and clicks the wanted mode option.
> Has basic Host Menu with the cheats most of us can't live with out.
In summery, its small, and designed to give other players XP and Unlocks. These unlocks and XP stick ...

The following user thanked Nothingbutbread for this useful post:

HiddenHour
06-02-2016, 11:16 PM #2
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Release it thats a new thing theres reaily no xp lobby menus on here
Enzo
06-02-2016, 11:35 PM #3
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by MrMoan View Post
Release it thats a new thing theres reaily no xp lobby menus on here
Enzo

:baws: You must login or register to view this content., this works nicely and is straight forward to use.
Last edited by DF_AUS ; 06-03-2016 at 12:06 AM.

The following user thanked DF_AUS for this useful post:

jwm614
06-03-2016, 03:55 AM #4
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Nothingbutbread View Post
Hello people of NGU. I have seen quite a few MP Menus here in the GSC mods section and am debating on releasing my In-progress XP Lobby menu. No fancy name for it yet. Given the sheer amount of menus that come though the section .. Should I post the menu or should I not bother posting it to NGU?

General description of the "Menu" I am thinking about releasing.
> Designed around hosting XP, Camo and Unlock Lobbies with ease.
> Is able to rank a player starting at level 1, prestige 0 to master prestige with all camos in under 2 hours with needing to log on that players account. Host barely has to lift a finger once he starts up the lobby and clicks the wanted mode option.
> Has basic Host Menu with the cheats most of us can't live with out.
In summery, its small, and designed to give other players XP and Unlocks. These unlocks and XP stick ...

Ive actually been looking into the XP system, and i think that its a good idea, but you should mess with the game a bit more. I already have a way to do a 0 to 55 instantly, try to figure that out first Smile. But on the note of releasing, go ahead. No reason not to.
06-03-2016, 05:10 AM #5
HiddenHour
I defeated!
I agree with you messing with the game more. We have no need for more menu's with cheating in mind and it's always nice to see something intended for pure fun (and having an actual goal to work towards) being posted.
06-03-2016, 05:30 AM #6
yes please!!!
06-03-2016, 03:46 PM #7
Originally posted by AUS View Post
:baws: You must login or register to view this content., this works nicely and is straight forward to use.

Wish I would have saw that before I started on this project, as I started it after failing to find working XP lobby mods in google search ...
The whole reason I am even bothering to make this was to appease the ever demanding people on my friends list who want XP ...
06-03-2016, 03:58 PM #8
Patrick
League Champion
Alright, if you want to release a mod menu do it, its down to you if you want to spend your time on a mod menu or not, you shouldn't be making one just for other people your main focus should be on yourself and enjoying coding because if you don't enjoy it then whats the point in even coding a menu.

The following 2 users say thank you to Patrick for this useful post:

DF_AUS, JustFuSiOn
06-03-2016, 04:24 PM #9
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Ive actually been looking into the XP system, and i think that its a good idea, but you should mess with the game a bit more. I already have a way to do a 0 to 55 instantly, try to figure that out first Smile. But on the note of releasing, go ahead. No reason not to.

Im sure this is only for host tho?, Or does it work for all players since if it does i doubt it but if it does work i would like to see some proof Smile
06-03-2016, 04:26 PM #10
Originally posted by 32085
Alright, if you want to release a mod menu do it, its down to you if you want to spend your time on a mod menu or not, you shouldn't be making one just for other people your main focus should be on yourself and enjoying coding because if you don't enjoy it then whats the point in even coding a menu.

I enjoy coding and I'm personally proud of my current progress on my projects (I am also working on an Zombieland edit with the same XP lobby concepts), its just is started as a quick project turned into something a little more interesting ... that I'm considering posting it as a fully fledged project.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo