06-10-2016, 10:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU. I am spending hours and hours on my GSC Menu, working to make my big release milestone (Version 2.0). 1 Of the goals is to eliminate all
Critical bugs that cause freezing and undesired Menu operation. However, bug fixing efforts have been very unsuccessful in my department for the most part. As my V1.9 release of my XP Lobby mod menu.
I have been trying to fix the issue where random players at the beginning of a match spawn in with the Verification of "Host" instead of "Unverified"
This then causes the many of the spawn triggered functions activated by the usage of Lobby commands to bug out on those players. If the players who are glitched to "Host" try to use the menu, the host of the game freezes.
Thus far, I have been able to use temporary patches such as adding kick all when changing lobby modes, this seems to rid of the problem for the match with the exception of that one player that randomly gets it mid match every few games. This gets kinda annoying and requires the user of the menu to have to "Know how to use it" instead of it being simple.

If anyone willing to take a look at this, here is the source my menu I am working on. I'd Gladly take any help regarding this annoying problem. I will credit anyone who is able to patch it succesfuly.

Since I am writing up a help thread, I might as well also ask for help patching another annoying bug that has gotten the best of me.
After changing the theme of the menu via the "Theme Menu" and the player who changed the menu's theme dies, the menu gliches out. The scroller starts skiping lines and glitches out all together, rendering the menu broken the reminder of the game. Still have no idea why it happens, but if you can figure it out and/or patch it, that would be great. Thanks for helping me out.

Please close thread.
Last edited by Nothingbutbread ; 06-13-2016 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Removed Old download

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo