01-13-2016, 12:52 AM #1
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Okay. For starters, I am NOT using a Disk. I am using a backup of my disk on the internal HDD.
I've loaded multiplayer & zombies perfectly fine. I'm not banned. When I get to the party screen of Zombies.
I click "Custom Game" and I instantly freeze.
I click "Solo". I freeze. I have no idea why.
I recently used a .GSCR menu for zombies and now have this issue but I doubt it's related because I've used the menu for weeks now and this problem started last night. :/
01-13-2016, 02:54 AM #2
Are you using a zombie Eboot?
03-01-2016, 07:42 AM #3
Originally posted by xPurpBoyyx View Post
Okay. For starters, I am NOT using a Disk. I am using a backup of my disk on the internal HDD.
I've loaded multiplayer & zombies perfectly fine. I'm not banned. When I get to the party screen of Zombies.
I click "Custom Game" and I instantly freeze.
I click "Solo". I freeze. I have no idea why.
I recently used a .GSCR menu for zombies and now have this issue but I doubt it's related because I've used the menu for weeks now and this problem started last night. :/

I have the exact same problem and i too used a gscr menu for zombies and now freezes the same way yours does i did
Delete all the game data dlc profile the thing then deleted both the game and dlc and profile again freezes
Then did a file restore and database rebuild again freezes, if you or anyone else has any ideas let me know
03-02-2016, 03:50 AM #4
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by LoveLess35 View Post
I have the exact same problem and i too used a gscr menu for zombies and now freezes the same way yours does i did
Delete all the game data dlc profile the thing then deleted both the game and dlc and profile again freezes
Then did a file restore and database rebuild again freezes, if you or anyone else has any ideas let me know

I found out what it was. Delete the Buried DLC. It's a issue with the easter egg where you unlocked it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo