02-17-2016, 10:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm new to modding for black ops 2. I've been miodding GTA for over 9 months now and have become bored and decided I wish to try out black ops 2. Now must I use gsc studio? I keep reinstalling and uninstalling as it will not open anymore like it did at first. Is this a must use or is there another option? And I seem to get instabanned the moment I get on black ops 2 any help? Greatly appreciated.
02-17-2016, 12:24 PM #2
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI
Originally posted by SkittleDisaster View Post
I'm new to modding for black ops 2. I've been miodding GTA for over 9 months now and have become bored and decided I wish to try out black ops 2. Now must I use gsc studio? I keep reinstalling and uninstalling as it will not open anymore like it did at first. Is this a must use or is there another option? And I seem to get instabanned the moment I get on black ops 2 any help? Greatly appreciated.

1. You don't NEED to use gsc studio, you can use an sprx gsc injector, which can be found here

You must login or register to view this content.

2. As for anti-ban, there are anti-ban eboots out there, you can see a thread with multiple eboots here

You must login or register to view this content.
02-18-2016, 12:43 AM #3
Thank you greatly appreciated

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo