03-13-2016, 11:58 PM #1
xZerTza
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Straight to the point and no bulshitty replies please..

So, i am using force host on Jiggy mod menu, but for some reason whe i go public, nobody joins...
I have reinstalled the updates and turned of my dex console reset everything, deleted the game data and reinstalled a pirated version of the game, still no luck, so i then changed eboots and still no luck

NAT TYPE: OPEN

Please help me, i also freeze in public matches when i get host for what ever reson, im currently using B7777x DEBUG EBOOT with non host aimbot ...

Any idea why this is happening?
Not even friends can join at times.
03-14-2016, 03:33 PM #2
Originally posted by xQuiZeT View Post
Straight to the point and no bulshitty replies please..

So, i am using force host on Jiggy mod menu, but for some reason whe i go public, nobody joins...
I have reinstalled the updates and turned of my dex console reset everything, deleted the game data and reinstalled a pirated version of the game, still no luck, so i then changed eboots and still no luck

NAT TYPE: OPEN

Please help me, i also freeze in public matches when i get host for what ever reson, im currently using B7777x DEBUG EBOOT with non host aimbot ...

Any idea why this is happening?
Not even friends can join at times.

I used B777x retail eboot, because I like not having black screen and the square button error. I have moderate NAT, and shit internet, but even still, I just wait it out. Usually takes 7-10 minutes for me to get people in my lobby.
03-15-2016, 10:09 PM #3
xZerTza
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I used B777x retail eboot, because I like not having black screen and the square button error. I have moderate NAT, and shit internet, but even still, I just wait it out. Usually takes 7-10 minutes for me to get people in my lobby.

Damn, atleast you got people lol, i waited 1hour and then turned off my ps3 due to boredom of staring at treyach searching for players logo lol, i fixed the issue now, just had to set my ps3 to a static IP Smile
and just went to mw3 so BO2 isnt really fun anymore so MW3 should be fun as i miss mw2 :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo