03-27-2016, 04:02 PM #1
khvree
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ChocoAfter finally bypassing bo2 updates on my cfw ps3 i am having trouble finding a rtm tool that works. All of the tools i tried connect and attach BUT none of the mods work. I am 90% sure that its because the tools are for 1.19and not 1.09.
So, my question is Does anyone have a 1.09 rtm tool they can send me or how do i change a rtm tool from 1.19 to 1.09?
Choco
04-09-2016, 06:03 PM #11
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Very interesting. Never knew of that. Only way to change 1.19 to 1.09 would be to update the offsets for the functions you're wanting to use. If you're not a programmer, then this won't be easy for you. After some browsing through NGU, and some Google, I think the chances of you finding a 1.09 tool are very slim, as most people try to update their tools to the newest updates, so maybe you should consider this, what's worth more to you: the chameleon camo, or modding.

Side note: Are you able to play online with people through the bypass method?

Originally posted by khvree View Post
Yes, you can play online with people using that method as long as they are on the same game update as you.
Also, are you the creator of Frost Engine?

r u Frosty? :carling:
04-09-2016, 06:04 PM #12
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by khvree View Post
Yes, you can play online with people using that method as long as they are on the same game update as you.
Also, are you the creator of Frost Engine?

maybe have a look on yt if u havemt already, going back to the really old videos, or if u program or know someone that does u could try find really old offset lists on pastebin maybe
08-27-2016, 01:19 AM #13
did u find out yet? im trying to look for it to

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo