04-13-2016, 05:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi huys, I know this is long but nobody ever has enough info so I put in all I could to get an answer. #desperate. I have a DEX jailbroken PS3 and I enjoy Black ops 2 BUT I have an issue getting games on multiplayer EXCEPT Champion Series??? It just says matches with a # (like 53 matches) then searches again and it goes to 0 matches then it will put me in a "match" where I can select the map but it still says 0 and no one ever joins. I have open NAT type and tried with and without force host.. I am so lost tried new EBOOTS, SPRX menus and haven't figured out the GSC studios injecting yet (file structure anyway, it freezes every time but that's another question for another time..) I am really lost here been on here, youtube and google for quick answers for 2 weeks but haven't found a fix.. I am out of ideas and on the verge of a mental meltdown... PLEASE HELP!?!?!?!? D,:
I'm running DEX PS3, Multiman, PSNinja, Spoof 4.78 v1.9
04-13-2016, 06:05 AM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by Hick1969 View Post
Hi huys, I know this is long but nobody ever has enough info so I put in all I could to get an answer. #desperate. I have a DEX jailbroken PS3 and I enjoy Black ops 2 BUT I have an issue getting games on multiplayer EXCEPT Champion Series??? It just says matches with a # (like 53 matches) then searches again and it goes to 0 matches then it will put me in a "match" where I can select the map but it still says 0 and no one ever joins. I have open NAT type and tried with and without force host.. I am so lost tried new EBOOTS, SPRX menus and haven't figured out the GSC studios injecting yet (file structure anyway, it freezes every time but that's another question for another time..) I am really lost here been on here, youtube and google for quick answers for 2 weeks but haven't found a fix.. I am out of ideas and on the verge of a mental meltdown... PLEASE HELP!?!?!?!? D,:

thread moved to BO2 modding questions
04-13-2016, 06:38 AM #3
how do i
04-13-2016, 06:40 AM #4
and thank u
04-13-2016, 07:49 AM #5
saucedo
Can’t trickshot me!
I have a similar problem. The only game mode i can play is team deathmatch. When i go to free for all (or any other game mode) it just waits there for ever. Anyone know what the problem is?
04-13-2016, 11:19 AM #6
Geraxy
Banned
Originally posted by Hick1969 View Post
Hi huys, I know this is long but nobody ever has enough info so I put in all I could to get an answer. #desperate. I have a DEX jailbroken PS3 and I enjoy Black ops 2 BUT I have an issue getting games on multiplayer EXCEPT Champion Series??? It just says matches with a # (like 53 matches) then searches again and it goes to 0 matches then it will put me in a "match" where I can select the map but it still says 0 and no one ever joins. I have open NAT type and tried with and without force host.. I am so lost tried new EBOOTS, SPRX menus and haven't figured out the GSC studios injecting yet (file structure anyway, it freezes every time but that's another question for another time..) I am really lost here been on here, youtube and google for quick answers for 2 weeks but haven't found a fix.. I am out of ideas and on the verge of a mental meltdown... PLEASE HELP!?!?!?!? D,:
try super force host. still no? test what your speed is? and maybe see if you can join games without force host? and if you can see what you ping is?
04-14-2016, 09:28 AM #7
How do I do the super force host, I have bossam v5 injector and when I put force host nothing happens same as when it is off but if im waiting for a lobby and have force host on and click off then on it puts me in a match but I cant use my mod menu???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo