04-20-2016, 04:36 PM #1
JustFuSiOn
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been trying to install the Uprising PKG for BO2 for a while but I get 80010038, I've tried copying it to the HDD and installing it from there, installing it through ProDG TM which did work but in the game the maps do not show up. All other 3 PKG's installed no problem, just this one that won't work. I have re-downloaded it but that shouldn't have made a difference as I've installed this PKG fine before. Anyone know how to fix this?
05-11-2016, 07:02 AM #2
Originally posted by JustFuSiOn View Post
I have been trying to install the Uprising PKG for BO2 for a while but I get 80010038, I've tried copying it to the HDD and installing it from there, installing it through ProDG TM which did work but in the game the maps do not show up. All other 3 PKG's installed no problem, just this one that won't work. I have re-downloaded it but that shouldn't have made a difference as I've installed this PKG fine before. Anyone know how to fix this?

It's been 3 weeks, has your issue been resolved?
05-11-2016, 07:39 AM #3
Default Avatar
Remy
I have been trying to install the Uprising PKG for BO2 for a while but I get 80010038, I've tried copying it to the HDD and installing it from there, installing it through ProDG TM which did work but in the game the maps do not show up. All other 3 PKG's installed no problem, just this one that won't work. I have re-downloaded it but that shouldn't have made a difference as I've installed this PKG fine before. Anyone know how to fix this?

Most youtube videos say restore file system however I'm sure there has to be another way. Is there enough free space on your PS3?
05-11-2016, 12:58 PM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda

Im guessing you fixed it so im going to close this thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo