04-21-2016, 08:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone please explain to me of how to get the mod menu? Everyone one so far as been a scam and no one has showed me a legit way of getting it for bo2 PS3! Please help everyone's running mods now and i cant run anything against it!
04-21-2016, 08:24 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by oKUSHKLOUDZo View Post
Can anyone please explain to me of how to get the mod menu? Everyone one so far as been a scam and no one has showed me a legit way of getting it for bo2 PS3! Please help everyone's running mods now and i cant run anything against it!

Use a SPRX Injector or download a GSC Injector and a menu and inject it.
04-22-2016, 03:43 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Can anyone please explain to me of how to get the mod menu? Everyone one so far as been a scam and no one has showed me a legit way of getting it for bo2 PS3! Please help everyone's running mods now and i cant run anything against it!

Download an Injector for Black Ops 2. Connect and Attach in a Custom Game Pre Game Lobby. Download any GSC Menu off of YouTube. Start the game up, and inject the .gsc menu you have downloaded. Once it has, injected, quit game and restart the game. Click the specific buttons which are L1 + O or L1 + R3.
04-23-2016, 06:43 AM #4
first of all you need a jailbroken ps3
04-24-2016, 09:07 AM #5

Seeing as how you're having such trouble, I'm assuming you don't have a jailbroken PS3?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo