05-02-2016, 02:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I dont know what exactly is going on with French Modding Team,however for the past week many new customers have not been able to sign on to their servers ,logging in to the site is easy as pie,but when it comes to their menu,it gives error.Ticket response time is at average one response a day,here they are selling products and many people are frustrated,for spending their money and not being able to get support on reasonable timing.I to have waited 3 days now now with no luck,and stll waiting for a solution,i havent even had the chance in using their menu.Enstone this is for you,the problem is your servers,people cant connect to YOUR SERVERS,fix it.IN THE MEAN TIME I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUYING ANYTHING FROM FM|T-DONT.

HELP SPREAD THE WORD.

Best of luck;
Evolutions E|MT
05-02-2016, 02:47 PM #2
SC58
Former Staff
that what you get when you buy services or stuff that work that way, use free stuff and you have nothing to worry about :p

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

H4MZ4
05-02-2016, 06:13 PM #3
Originally posted by evolutions1 View Post
I dont know what exactly is going on with French Modding Team,however for the past week many new customers have not been able to sign on to their servers ,logging in to the site is easy as pie,but when it comes to their menu,it gives error.Ticket response time is at average one response a day,here they are selling products and many people are frustrated,for spending their money and not being able to get support on reasonable timing.I to have waited 3 days now now with no luck,and stll waiting for a solution,i havent even had the chance in using their menu.Enstone this is for you,the problem is your servers,people cant connect to YOUR SERVERS,fix it.IN THE MEAN TIME I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUYING ANYTHING FROM FM|T-DONT.

HELP SPREAD THE WORD.

Best of luck;
Evolutions E|MT

NGU is not affiliated with FrenchModdingTeam, nor do we endorse the group's menus and tools. If you have a problem with their product, you should contact their support team instead of posting the issue here. NGU carries a wide variety of free menus, as well as professionally made projects. Moved to BO2 Answered Mod Questions. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo