07-11-2016, 06:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whenever i make a new account and go on black ops 2 and load a gsc i get banned ?
07-15-2016, 03:36 PM #11
KillerStrafe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by zExeRio View Post
Alright say what you need more then? Do you need like 1000 spoofers or something then you could get safe modding? I am doing RTM with Antiban PSN Patch PSNinja Still after 1 year not 1 ban.

Youre talking about games, that strategy is good for games but for a cfw in general you wont get far, say you bricked your console you expect psn patch and psninja to fix that? exactly no. You know how to mod games but when it comes to using a cfw for other things you clearly know nothing
07-15-2016, 03:49 PM #12
zExeRio
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by KillerStrafe View Post
Youre talking about games, that strategy is good for games but for a cfw in general you wont get far, say you bricked your console you expect psn patch and psninja to fix that? exactly no. You know how to mod games but when it comes to using a cfw for other things you clearly know nothing

Alright you was right at that point of bricking your console , But why do people have CFW? I think to mod games likes COD etc.. i dont think people who get an CFW Console buy it because they gonna do other things with it. I buyed an CFW because i wanted to do Modding? not other things. But yeah thats what i think.
07-15-2016, 05:25 PM #13
KillerStrafe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by zExeRio View Post
Alright you was right at that point of bricking your console , But why do people have CFW? I think to mod games likes COD etc.. i dont think people who get an CFW Console buy it because they gonna do other things with it. I buyed an CFW because i wanted to do Modding? not other things. But yeah thats what i think.

Yeah it all depends on what they want to do with it, firstly I got a cfw to see what I can do with it and started making some programs and later on started to mod games.
07-23-2016, 10:47 AM #14
Originally posted by EYE
Question Answered

Close it then Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo