07-21-2016, 11:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I've been looking for an antiban eboot for the US PlayStation Store version (NPUB31054) and I actually found a few searching all over the internet, but none seem to work. I'm on 4.80 Rebug DEX (using the quick CEX to DEX method that Rebug offers).

All of the eboots I have tried give me an error along the lines of "Game Data is corrupted - please delete the game data and try again." I have searched all over the internet and I couldn't find a solution to this (at least, that worked for me).

I have already tried converting the game from NPUB to BLUS but it didn't seem to work (or maybe I did it wrong, the thread, which was mentioned on other posts asking my same question,*was hard to read :/). Eboots for DEX, which are apparently not region locked, won't work. I used multiple eboot builders from this site and none seem to have worked for me. I'm starting to think it might just be my game (even though I've downloaded it multiple times to be sure - same error) so any help would be appreciated!

Now, before I close my post off, I just want to mention that I'm not exactly new to modding BO2, but I haven't done it in quite a while. I clearly remember playing this game online on 1.19 a few months ago with mods and I had no issues, only difference was that I was on 4.70 Ferrox CEX, (don't remember the eboot I used...), so maybe it's the DEX that's causing the issues. If anyone is running NPUB31054 on DEX with antiban and stuff, I'd really appreciate your eboot to try it out!

Thanks in advance!
07-22-2016, 06:35 AM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by bmg1001 View Post
Hey guys, I've been looking for an antiban eboot for the US PlayStation Store version (NPUB31054) and I actually found a few searching all over the internet, but none seem to work. I'm on 4.80 Rebug DEX (using the quick CEX to DEX method that Rebug offers).

All of the eboots I have tried give me an error along the lines of "Game Data is corrupted - please delete the game data and try again." I have searched all over the internet and I couldn't find a solution to this (at least, that worked for me).

I have already tried converting the game from NPUB to BLUS but it didn't seem to work (or maybe I did it wrong, the thread, which was mentioned on other posts asking my same question,*was hard to read :/). Eboots for DEX, which are apparently not region locked, won't work. I used multiple eboot builders from this site and none seem to have worked for me. I'm starting to think it might just be my game (even though I've downloaded it multiple times to be sure - same error) so any help would be appreciated!

Now, before I close my post off, I just want to mention that I'm not exactly new to modding BO2, but I haven't done it in quite a while. I clearly remember playing this game online on 1.19 a few months ago with mods and I had no issues, only difference was that I was on 4.70 Ferrox CEX, (don't remember the eboot I used...), so maybe it's the DEX that's causing the issues. If anyone is running NPUB31054 on DEX with antiban and stuff, I'd really appreciate your eboot to try it out!

Thanks in advance!

I keep getting the same issue but i am on a bles.
Same cfw.

The following user thanked Best Mate for this useful post:

bmg1001
07-24-2016, 12:08 PM #3
Originally posted by Apocryphon View Post
I keep getting the same issue but i am on a bles.
Same cfw.

Considering we're on the same firmware but you're running a widely supported version of the game, unlike me, I can only assume that the issues are caused by the firmware. Installing another CFW might fix it but I'd rather not go through the hassle to test it honestly.
09-05-2016, 04:37 AM #4
You must login or register to view this content. Here, I resigned a EBOOT for npub
It's resigned from Jewl"s Multiplayer DEX eboot.
Haven't tested so I don't no if it works.
Hope it helps
Last edited by JobodicaJones ; 09-05-2016 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Wrong link
09-05-2016, 04:43 AM #5
Probation Bypass, Perk Check Removed, Diabled Clan Profanity, Color Class, and AntiBan
09-05-2016, 05:21 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by bmg1001 View Post
Hey guys, I've been looking for an antiban eboot for the US PlayStation Store version (NPUB31054) and I actually found a few searching all over the internet, but none seem to work. I'm on 4.80 Rebug DEX (using the quick CEX to DEX method that Rebug offers).

Thanks in advance!

Status on issue?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo