07-29-2016, 01:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, i've noticed that I can't seem to play in other lobbies other than my own, because every time I join a lobby and the game starts, the map is fully loaded, and I get to the "change class" part of the match and then it automatically restarts the map for some reason, and then it says "Awaiting Connection...1...2" all the way up to 11, and then kicks me out of the lobby.

I've tried figuring out this problem for a long time now, but nothing ever works. I've tried deleting the Gamedata and Savedata for BO2, but that didn't work... I've also tried many different EBOOTS and all of them still do the same thing.

I'm currently on 4.75 Rebug D-REX (DEX), and it has never done this problem before, but now it's randomly started doing it for some reason, which makes no sense at all... I don't remember changing anything other than trying the 'Perplexed V3 Non-Host Menu' and that still worked fine and let me get in to other matches, but now I can't even play a normal match without putting force host on to make it work.

So if anyone has had this problem, or possibly knows how to fix this issue, please let me know.
Thank you <3
07-31-2016, 12:44 AM #2
yo it happened to me to but i found out how to fix it. It something to do with your prestige, so what you do is grab geo rtm tool and change your prestige to what ever you want i would recommend below prestige master but once you do that you should be good if it dont work the fist time just wait in the lobby and then wait for it to start again!!

hope this help!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo