07-30-2016, 03:00 AM #1
reapxr
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); *So basically, I want to get a mod menu in bo2 wii u. It's been done before, I'll link a video.*

So I want to do the same. He released a project called JGecko, open source, which allows for Wii U RAM Hacking - money , points, ammo, health etc. In that is the code that he used in his injector to connect to Wii U for injecting. Also is a project called TCPGecko which is the same thing basically and open source with visual studio project. When I try to get connect code from that it gives me build errors, like it doesnt detect the word "gecko". Can you help me just code the connect, disconnect, and inject? It'll be easy since theres other open source projects.
09-07-2016, 12:23 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
i can code the Connect/Attach & Disconnect but the inject part i never done it before, Do you still need help?
09-08-2016, 01:31 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by reapxr View Post
*So basically, I want to get a mod menu in bo2 wii u. It's been done before, I'll link a video.*

So I want to do the same. He released a project called JGecko, open source, which allows for Wii U RAM Hacking - money , points, ammo, health etc. In that is the code that he used in his injector to connect to Wii U for injecting. Also is a project called TCPGecko which is the same thing basically and open source with visual studio project. When I try to get connect code from that it gives me build errors, like it doesnt detect the word "gecko". Can you help me just code the connect, disconnect, and inject? It'll be easy since theres other open source projects.

Quoting so he gets the notification.

Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
i can code the Connect/Attach & Disconnect but the inject part i never done it before, Do you still need help?

Its the Wii U u know how to do that?
09-08-2016, 01:35 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Oh fuck lol no i didnt even notice it said wii on it good looking out Kronos

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo