08-02-2016, 03:09 AM #1
JC_ck
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I modded a bo2 account for a friend and did unlock all and stats and whenever he tries to join a game he gets " unable to connect to host everytime " He made another account and bo2 worked fine on it so it seems to be something on my end. What is this caused from and how can I fix it? Thanks Upside Down Happy
08-02-2016, 06:39 PM #2
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by ck View Post
I modded a bo2 account for a friend and did unlock all and stats and whenever he tries to join a game he gets " unable to connect to host everytime " He made another account and bo2 worked fine on it so it seems to be something on my end. What is this caused from and how can I fix it? Thanks Upside Down Happy

Can he play regularly on BO2 on the "modded" account.

We called them Recovered, because modded would mean he has mods set into the account like god mode or walk fast.
08-02-2016, 08:22 PM #3
JC_ck
Keeper
Originally posted by Thekingzero View Post
Can he play regularly on BO2 on the "modded" account.

We called them Recovered, because modded would mean he has mods set into the account like god mode or walk fast.

Oh well then I guess it's a recovered account and no he can't play online at all. He just gets the same message "can't connect to host"
08-03-2016, 07:42 AM #4
i have the same problem if you figure it out please pm me
08-19-2016, 09:29 PM #5
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Oh well then I guess it's a recovered account and no he can't play online at all. He just gets the same message "can't connect to host"

The account is banned,
It may not say it; but thats what is going on, it happened to me.

Tell him to delete the game save, if that doesn't work.
Just do another account for him
08-20-2016, 11:59 PM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
I modded a bo2 account for a friend and did unlock all and stats and whenever he tries to join a game he gets " unable to connect to host everytime " He made another account and bo2 worked fine on it so it seems to be something on my end. What is this caused from and how can I fix it? Thanks Upside Down Happy

Question has been Answered, Thread Closed, if you need to ask another question please feel free to make a new thread Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo