08-09-2016, 08:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys I've been having this problem for a while when I load my Black Ops 2 it says the Jericho Engine has been loaded but I can't see the actual menu ? help please
08-10-2016, 04:58 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by dejonxavier View Post
hey guys I've been having this problem for a while when I load my Black Ops 2 it says the Jericho Engine has been loaded but I can't see the actual menu ? help please

If it's a paid menu, servers might be down.
08-10-2016, 03:40 PM #3
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
If it's a paid menu, servers might be down.

i dont use paid sprxs... this also happens to other sprxs like periliexed
08-10-2016, 08:21 PM #4
xSynthmodz
Do a barrel roll!
have u put the sprx in the tmp folderf
08-10-2016, 08:23 PM #5
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
i dont use paid sprxs... this also happens to other sprxs like periliexed

Where did you place the sprx file? Does this happen with other games?
08-10-2016, 08:25 PM #6
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xSynthmodz View Post
have u put the sprx in the tmp folderf

Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Where did you place the sprx file? Does this happen with other games?

he says it loads and shows the dialog but he doesnt get a menu. My guess is that either resolution issue orrrrr if he checks kernel to make sure the sprx stays loaded

The following 2 users say thank you to TehMerkMods for this useful post:

s1Famous, xSynthmodz
08-10-2016, 11:40 PM #7
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
he says it loads and shows the dialog but he doesnt get a menu. My guess is that either resolution issue orrrrr if he checks kernel to make sure the sprx stays loaded

thanks for actually reading the full simple post

my resolution is 720p/420p

my lv2 Kernel was CEX/DEX so i can ccapi and use dex sprx at the same time it worked for some time then i quit the game cause it disappeared the menus so i thought it was because of the CEX/DEX kernals but i changed to DEX/DEX and still i get the pre-message dialog but the sprx menu doesn't show for example the L3 functions opens the pre-game menu and options. no menu. but if u press L-DPAD it clicks the option to change name but if u do it does nothing to ur name none of the pre-game options work/ show and the in-game menu is non-existence
08-11-2016, 09:27 AM #8
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
thanks for actually reading the full simple post

my resolution is 720p/420p

my lv2 Kernel was CEX/DEX so i can ccapi and use dex sprx at the same time it worked for some time then i quit the game cause it disappeared the menus so i thought it was because of the CEX/DEX kernals but i changed to DEX/DEX and still i get the pre-message dialog but the sprx menu doesn't show for example the L3 functions opens the pre-game menu and options. no menu. but if u press L-DPAD it clicks the option to change name but if u do it does nothing to ur name none of the pre-game options work/ show and the in-game menu is non-existence

could you please pm me your skype i have a few bigger questions for you to do with this subject
08-12-2016, 02:07 AM #9
even if i use host menu jiggy i cant see the menu but the d-pad functions work...
09-07-2016, 12:20 PM #10
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
i only use Jericho Engine and it works perfect but make sure your on Dex and make sure you rename the eboot that calls the sprx menu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo