08-19-2016, 07:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I can't join any lobbies. It just puts me in a lobby of my own. I have enabled psnpatch and psnninja. I am using web man to play bo2. I login before i start bo2. I have an eboot that i made using an eboot builder. It doesnt have force host on it.
Last edited by ali6836 ; 08-19-2016 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Eboot was auto-corrected to Ebook
08-19-2016, 08:53 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by ali6836 View Post
Ok so I can't join any lobbies. It just puts me in a lobby of my own. I have enabled psnpatch and psnninja. I am using web man to play bo2. I login before i start bo2. I have an eboot that i made using an eboot builder. It doesnt have force host on it.

Your eboot is most likely the issue, don't use a custom made one, those have issues a lot. Just use a premade.
08-19-2016, 08:55 PM #3
I haven't tried a premade one yet, but just to update you on my situation, I can now join lobbies. The only problem is that i join other modders. If I use a premade eboot will that probably be fixed?
Last edited by ali6836 ; 08-19-2016 at 09:02 PM.
08-21-2016, 02:37 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
I haven't tried a premade one yet, but just to update you on my situation, I can now join lobbies. The only problem is that i join other modders. If I use a premade eboot will that probably be fixed?

Maybe, you are going to have to try and see, you can download one from here

You must login or register to view this content.

Also are you using any non host SPRX? such as Jericho, Desire Engine, Paradox CE or Perplexed?
08-23-2016, 01:46 PM #5
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Maybe, you are going to have to try and see, you can download one from here

You must login or register to view this content.

Also are you using any non host SPRX? such as Jericho, Desire Engine, Paradox CE or Perplexed?

My problem has been fixed now. The problem was that I only installed the 1.19 update and not the earlier update too.
08-23-2016, 11:45 PM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
My problem has been fixed now. The problem was that I only installed the 1.19 update and not the earlier update too.

Problem Fixed, Thread Closed

Anymore questions, feel free to open a new thread Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo