08-20-2016, 12:53 AM #1
StrategicMods
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must sign in from the XMB before you click play online on BO2 every time before you play online because to get online successfully you need the little store icon below the options to load because otherwise if you click play online when the store hasn't loaded it'll say connecting to online services forever.

Sometimes I have to restart my console and try again 3,4,5,6,7 f**king tries just for the little store icon to load in the bottom. The reason why that icon matters is because if it doesn't show up and you click play online it'll stay at connecting to online services forever as stated. I am tired of restarting my console and doing the whole process over every time I can't get online. The sh*t works just half the time. How do I get it EVERY SINGLE time? It's so god damn unpredictable!
08-20-2016, 02:58 AM #2
NmfV2
Do a barrel roll!
If you're using B777x's eboot don't it's broken and is causing you problem i advise you to use a non host eboot such as Perplexed V4 Smile

The following user thanked NmfV2 for this useful post:

StrategicMods
08-20-2016, 04:33 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by StrategicMods View Post
You must sign in from the XMB before you click play online on BO2 every time before you play online because to get online successfully you need the little store icon below the options to load because otherwise if you click play online when the store hasn't loaded it'll say connecting to online services forever.

Sometimes I have to restart my console and try again 3,4,5,6,7 f**king tries just for the little store icon to load in the bottom. The reason why that icon matters is because if it doesn't show up and you click play online it'll stay at connecting to online services forever as stated. I am tired of restarting my console and doing the whole process over every time I can't get online. The sh*t works just half the time. How do I get it EVERY SINGLE time? It's so god damn unpredictable!

what mods are you using?

EBOOT with Non host mods?

SPRX Non host menu? such as Perplexed V4, Jericho Engine, Desire Engine, or Paradox CE?

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

StrategicMods
08-21-2016, 02:15 AM #4
StrategicMods
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
what mods are you using?

EBOOT with Non host mods?

SPRX Non host menu? such as Perplexed V4, Jericho Engine, Desire Engine, or Paradox CE?

B777x Debug Eboot w/ Antiban redboxes vsat and non host aimbot
08-21-2016, 02:18 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
B777x Debug Eboot w/ Antiban redboxes vsat and non host aimbot

ahh i see, well i would start to use a non host menu, if u wanna buy one then id go with Paradox, but Perplexed is a good free one, and the eboots that come with them are debug eboots with antiban im pretty sure
08-21-2016, 07:17 AM #6
StrategicMods
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
ahh i see, well i would start to use a non host menu, if u wanna buy one then id go with Paradox, but Perplexed is a good free one, and the eboots that come with them are debug eboots with antiban im pretty sure

Do all custom EBOOTS pretty much have this issue or just B777x?
08-21-2016, 07:18 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
Do all custom EBOOTS pretty much have this issue or just B777x?

just B777x probably, tbh ive never had a problem with any eboot at all so i cant really say
08-21-2016, 05:55 PM #8
StrategicMods
Pokemon Trainer
Good. Answered.
08-21-2016, 11:42 PM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
Good. Answered.

Question Answered, Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.