12-23-2016, 06:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I know I sound like a noob for posting this....I am only used to gta modding I have kind of got into call of duty modding I was originally on blus version of black ops 2 but I sent my PS3 to get a new 1 tb hdd in it and the guy installed a shit ton of games Lol and now my black ops 2 is bles... There are a few menus that are SPRX that I like and there is a SPRX gsc injector I like to use for jiggy bossam tcm etc. I used the injector on my blus version and on gta if you use blus eboots update files on a bles version you get black screen freezes infinite loading etc. sooo long story short can I use blus stuff on a bles version or do i need to delete it and copy the game off my disc for blus Lol thanks for help
12-23-2016, 06:47 AM #2
Originally posted by kingmodz420 View Post
Hey guys I know I sound like a noob for posting this....I am only used to gta modding I have kind of got into call of duty modding I was originally on blus version of black ops 2 but I sent my PS3 to get a new 1 tb hdd in it and the guy installed a shit ton of games Lol and now my black ops 2 is bles... There are a few menus that are SPRX that I like and there is a SPRX gsc injector I like to use for jiggy bossam tcm etc. I used the injector on my blus version and on gta if you use blus eboots update files on a bles version you get black screen freezes infinite loading etc. sooo long story short can I use blus stuff on a bles version or do i need to delete it and copy the game off my disc for blus Lol thanks for help

There shouldn't be any region-limited modding tools on here. I haven't seen any, besides modded eboots, of course. And GSC menus would work for region.
12-23-2016, 06:55 AM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Hey guys I know I sound like a noob for posting this....I am only used to gta modding I have kind of got into call of duty modding I was originally on blus version of black ops 2 but I sent my PS3 to get a new 1 tb hdd in it and the guy installed a shit ton of games Lol and now my black ops 2 is bles... There are a few menus that are SPRX that I like and there is a SPRX gsc injector I like to use for jiggy bossam tcm etc. I used the injector on my blus version and on gta if you use blus eboots update files on a bles version you get black screen freezes infinite loading etc. sooo long story short can I use blus stuff on a bles version or do i need to delete it and copy the game off my disc for blus Lol thanks for help

If your on Dex, Region wouldn't matter as Dex is region free Smile

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

Frosty
12-23-2016, 07:27 AM #4
So for cod I can use a SPRX with a anti ban eboot for any region and have no issues and yes I am on dex
12-23-2016, 07:36 AM #5
So for cod I can use a SPRX with a anti ban eboot for any region and have no issues and yes I am on dex

Well it'd be debug eboot most likely, for SPRX, so it wouldn't matter the region of the game, as Luckeyy has said. But since you've only modded GTA, and I'm sure you're quite used to SPRX menus, maybe you'd like to try out GSC Menus? You must login or register to view this content. can give you things like Zombieland, Floor is Lava, Prop Hunt, and so much more! Happy

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy
12-23-2016, 04:12 PM #6
Father Luckeyy

Was the information provided helpful or do you sill need assistance?
12-23-2016, 05:17 PM #7
Thanks I know more now but that doesn't really answer my question I think I worded it wrong Lol let me put it in scenario there's a mod menu that you find and the eboot provided is blus but your are on bles can that eboot still work on your region or will it mess everything up.. I've seen this done on gta because the region really matters when modding for gta you can't mix eboots and update files because you will mess up your whole situation
12-23-2016, 05:24 PM #8
Father Luckeyy
Thanks I know more now but that doesn't really answer my question I think I worded it wrong Lol let me put it in scenario there's a mod menu that you find and the eboot provided is blus but your are on bles can that eboot still work on your region or will it mess everything up.. I've seen this done on gta because the region really matters when modding for gta you can't mix eboots and update files because you will mess up your whole situation

Region only Applies if your on Cex. So if your on Cex BLUS and the mods is on BLES then you will need to be on BLES. But if your on Dex then it wouldnt matter what the region is because Dex is region free meaning you can use either mods on BLES/BLUS
12-23-2016, 06:05 PM #9
Ok cool well thanks then I appreciate it bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo