12-28-2016, 06:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I've tried multiple eboot's and .self combinations, and my bo2 gets stuck on the connecting to online screen for multiplayer online

-Haven't tried using a different account

1. Can anyone with a working cfw bo2 online multiplayer give me their files for CEX?

Specifically, these files:

t6mp_ps3f.self
t6mp_ps3f.elf
t6_ps3f.self
EBOOT.bin

2. The way I understand this is that those files have to be changed under /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01717/USRDIR, and not the*
/dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLES01717-[Call of Duty Black Ops II]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR directory.

Am I supposed to change those files in both of the directories, or only one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yes, I've read other articles about how to do this and had BO2 working before the newest update. It's been a long time since I got back into modding, and I need some help to update my games. As you can see, I'm a newbie on this forum, so please don't chew me out if I posted under the wrong topic or something!

Thanks to all & happy holidays.
12-28-2016, 07:13 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by jjkozul View Post
So I've tried multiple eboot's and .self combinations, and my bo2 gets stuck on the connecting to online screen for multiplayer online

1. Can anyone with a working cfw bo2 online multiplayer give me their files for CEX?

t6mp_ps3f.self
t6mp_ps3f.elf
t6_ps3f.self
EBOOT.bin

2. The way I understand this is that those files have to be changed under /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01717/USRDIR, and not the*
/dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLES01717-[Call of Duty Black Ops II]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR directory.

Am I supposed to change those files in both of the directories, or only one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yes, I've read other articles about how to do this and had BO2 working before the newest update. It's been a long time since I got back into modding, and I need some help to update my games. As you can see, I'm a newbie on this forum, so please don't chew me out if I posted under the wrong topic or something!

Your only supposed to change your files in dev_hdd0 / game / BLES / USDIR not in " GAMES "
12-28-2016, 11:07 AM #3
So I've tried multiple eboot's and .self combinations, and my bo2 gets stuck on the connecting to online screen for multiplayer online

t6mp_ps3f.self
t6mp_ps3f.elf
t6_ps3f.self
EBOOT.bin

Are you signing in from XMB and waiting for in-game store link to show?
12-31-2016, 02:10 AM #4
Yes I'm signing in from the XMB and waiting for the in-game store link to show. I really want to get someone's set of
t6mp_ps3f.self
t6mp_ps3f.elf
t6_ps3f.self
EBOOT.bin

because I suspect one of these 3 files are the problem:
1. t6mp_ps3f.self
2. t6mp_ps3f.elf
3. t6_ps3f.self

1. & 2. - I believe one of if not both of these files are outdated... Or when I downloaded the eboot.bin and t6mp files for CEX somewhere on this forum, something happened during downloading...

If someone with a working bo2 on CEX or DEX would give me their set of those 4 files, that would be awesome!
12-31-2016, 02:11 AM #5
I'm going to try switching to DEX and replacing all those files with the DEX equivalent. There's a few games I have that require CEX to run, but I suppose I could just switch back and forth between the two depending on what I want to play.
What do you run personally?
12-31-2016, 09:35 PM #6
Solved. Switched to DEX, and used the files from this thread:
You must login or register to view this content.

-My other account was banned apparently. So maybe my CEX files were fine and it was just the account that was the problem.

Thanks to all who helped!
12-31-2016, 10:00 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Solved. Switched to DEX, and used the files from this thread:
You must login or register to view this content.

-My other account was banned apparently. So maybe my CEX files were fine and it was just the account that was the problem.

Thanks to all who helped!

Glad you got things working for you.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo