01-02-2017, 07:22 AM #1
Stoeyc323
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i installed jericho engine on my b02 game, and i know it worked because when i launch the game it pulls up the buttons to open up the menu, but when i get online and press the L3 Button to open the menu nothing happens. I am on CEX
01-02-2017, 03:01 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Stoeyc323 View Post
i installed jericho engine on my b02 game, and i know it worked because when i launch the game it pulls up the buttons to open up the menu, but when i get online and press the L3 Button to open the menu nothing happens. I am on CEX

Jericho Engine is for Dex. There was never a Cex version to my knowledge
01-03-2017, 09:47 PM #3
S63
Space Ninja
i installed jericho engine on my b02 game, and i know it worked because when i launch the game it pulls up the buttons to open up the menu, but when i get online and press the L3 Button to open the menu nothing happens. I am on CEX

Yes as luckeyy said this only works for dex as it uses the patchinjump function which uses dex syscalls so to use this you will need to convert to dex which isn't effort these days.

Basically just install 4.80 rebug rex (make sure you install rex edition *NOT* d-rex)

Then follow this video tutorial.

Follow Tutorial All The Way Thru Because This Can Brick Your Console If Not Correctly Done

After completing this successfully you will be able to use jericho successfully
01-08-2017, 08:25 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Does this conclude your question to being resolved sir?
01-16-2017, 06:40 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff

Status on your issue? if u can find the tutorials on Youtube u can create your Own eboots to load SPRX's.
01-27-2017, 06:07 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

Answers was provided, if you have anymore issues make new thread.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo