01-03-2017, 11:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to use GSC menu's and injectors but the black screen appears before I can even get on zombies , meaning I can't find the right eboot. I even uninstalled the game itself and yet I still get a black screen. Any help?
01-04-2017, 03:41 AM #11
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I use many GSC projects, considering I host menu lobbies for zombies/multiplayer, as well as modded gamemodes, and I use GSC Studio.

ok i have GSC Studio for BO2 just give me any working GSC menu that works with friends
01-04-2017, 03:42 AM #12
Originally posted by Zekeypoo View Post
ok i have GSC Studio for BO2 just give me any working GSC menu that works with friends

You must login or register to view this content.
01-16-2017, 06:43 AM #13
Kronos
Former Staff

status on your issue?
01-19-2017, 09:17 PM #14
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
I'm trying to use GSC menu's and injectors but the black screen appears before I can even get on zombies , meaning I can't find the right eboot. I even uninstalled the game itself and yet I still get a black screen. Any help?

Here are some Cex EBOOTS for Zombies

You must login or register to view this content.
01-27-2017, 06:05 PM #15
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
I'm trying to use GSC menu's and injectors but the black screen appears before I can even get on zombies , meaning I can't find the right eboot. I even uninstalled the game itself and yet I still get a black screen. Any help?

What's the status of your issue?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo