01-03-2017, 11:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to use GSC menu's and injectors but the black screen appears before I can even get on zombies , meaning I can't find the right eboot. I even uninstalled the game itself and yet I still get a black screen. Any help?
01-04-2017, 12:02 AM #2
Originally posted by Zekeypoo View Post
I'm trying to use GSC menu's and injectors but the black screen appears before I can even get on zombies , meaning I can't find the right eboot. I even uninstalled the game itself and yet I still get a black screen. Any help?

You must login or register to view this content.
01-04-2017, 12:06 AM #3
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

That's the eBoot I tried using I still get a black screen
01-04-2017, 01:35 AM #4
That's the eBoot I tried using I still get a black screen

You're using disc version of the game?
01-04-2017, 03:09 AM #5
You're using disc version of the game?

No? Is that it?
01-04-2017, 03:14 AM #6
No? Is that it?

I mean, the only eboots in that thread are for disc regions You must login or register to view this content. And when i say disc, I mean a game that's not using NPUB/NPEB/etc. from PSNStore. So are you using a pkg version of the game, or a backed up version?
01-04-2017, 03:32 AM #7
I mean, the only eboots in that thread are for disc regions You must login or register to view this content. And when i say disc, I mean a game that's not using NPUB/NPEB/etc. from PSNStore. So are you using a pkg version of the game, or a backed up version?

Backed up version, I just put in the actual game disc so I'll be trying that out now
01-04-2017, 03:33 AM #8
Backed up version, I just put in the actual game disc so I'll be trying that out now

I use disc version, not backed up, so it may be possible that's why your experience varies from mine.
01-04-2017, 03:34 AM #9
I use disc version, not backed up, so it may be possible that's why your experience varies from mine.

Which GSC are you using and injector ? Mind linking me those ?
01-04-2017, 03:39 AM #10
Which GSC are you using and injector ? Mind linking me those ?

I use many GSC projects, considering I host menu lobbies for zombies/multiplayer, as well as modded gamemodes, and I use GSC Studio.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo