01-28-2017, 09:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); when i join a session with my menu jericho engine for some reason when i move i move really quick and everyone is stuck the it will say host migration and maybe go back to pre game this didnt happen before is it me or something new?
01-30-2017, 10:12 PM #11
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by kingmodz420 View Post
at first it was happening to my friend i put black ops 2 on his console well stats texting me telling me all these problems and im like well the game is messed up so i put him on a BLUS version of the game instead of the original BLES version he was on but for some reason he was still glitching so i figured he messed up his system or i gave him a virus or something so i start trying to fix his system long story short i couldn't fix it so i get i get on mine and i start experiencing the issue as well and im on BLES i tried a few thing but no luck as well so i get frustrated and i come here seeking help lol

Yeah i am also on the BLES version as well. Normally if i see stuff happens i just leave and find a new one that's about it. I havnt had any problems lately

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

kingmodz420
01-31-2017, 02:28 AM #12
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by kingmodz420 View Post
when i join a session with my menu jericho engine for some reason when i move i move really quick and everyone is stuck the it will say host migration and maybe go back to pre game this didnt happen before is it me or something new?

Well answers were provided, Are you satisfied with them or you need more?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo